Fighting breaks out in Kismayu

Are people really fighting over Kismayo for the 84848484833394748933th time rather than sharing the city and living in peace?:snoop:

I swear some of y’all are just unproductive and lazy. Fuckin disgusting xayawaans who keep fighting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are people really fighting over Kismayo for the 84848484833394748933th time rather than sharing the city and living in peace?:snoop:

I swear some of y’all are just unproductive and lazy. Fuckin disgusting xayawaans who keep fighting.
:damn:

Round 2747261 Kismaayo Wars. Waiting for @TekNiKo to switch shirts back to HAG after seeing his ppl chimp out :drakelaugh:

its between two ogadeens. seraar is hoping to become to next VP of jubbaland he sees ahmed madoobe as a lost cause and is trying to save ogadeen from whats is about to come.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Blackie should call all the shots in JL. He defeated Marehan, Ethiopia , and AS for Kismayo city. I don’t respect people who never risked their lives trying to tell him what to do. #TeamBlackie

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
its between two ogadeens. seraar is hoping to become to next VP of jubbaland he sees ahmed madoobe as a lost cause and is trying to save ogadeen from whats is about to come.

VP, I see what you did there :drakekidding:

Update:

this is fake news, serar got pissed becasue the americans came to meet Ahmed madoobe, he wanted to cause havoc

Ahmed madoobe complained to the americansa and demanded SNA is kicked out of gedo with their ethipian masters,

muse bixi demanded the dhulbahante being armed and sent to gedo udner the name of SNA are forced to lose weapons as they are a threat to him,

faramjo is sending armed dhulbahante becasue marehan cannot fight alone with their ethiopian masters

seraar tried to cause havoc, sodleirs shot at him and his female paid agents, he begged for life, ahmed has sent kuumade elders to talk to him and tell him to leave, he released ahmed was not joking,

farmajo contacted serar and said cause havoc as i dont want the americans recognising ahmed by meeting ahmed

americans said they will bomb gedo for ahmed and jubaland, so will kenya and ethiopia was told to get out

in return for ethiopia being allowed to take 195 of the berbbera port and UAE 64%, farmajo demanded they sent armed dhulbahnate to gedo, farmajo wnated only weapons in return

can you believe a so called sitting president has sold out berbera in return for wild dhulbahnate to be armed

now ahmed has demanded action is taken against Ethiopia and farmajo in gedo to the Americans

there is no fighting in kismayo, its fake, its just serar causing beef to make sure ahmed doesn't meet the americnas as the only president, when ahmed was ready to have serar shot, his house was sheleld, he cried like a and kuumade elders have spoken to him, after he begged them

so far ahmed has optained 3 out of 4 deals, the 4th will be sorted, mark my words insha Allah, ahmed will not back down and farmajo is a doqon who screwed somalia with no benefit for marehan or the dhulbahante tissue

dhulbahante should be freeing las canood instead of causing beef in gedo fighting another mens war

abiy is more concerned if he will win, again farmajo has made bad politics

for updates message me, only Absame can contact me, the rest get lost.

Update:

this is fake news, serar got pissed becasue the americans came to meet Ahmed madoobe, he wanted to cause havoc

Ahmed madoobe complained to the americansa and demanded SNA is kicked out of gedo with their ethipian masters,

muse bixi demanded the dhulbahante being armed and sent to gedo udner the name of SNA are forced to lose weapons as they are a threat to him,

faramjo is sending armed dhulbahante becasue marehan cannot fight alone with their ethiopian masters

seraar tried to cause havoc, sodleirs shot at him and his female paid agents, he begged for life, ahmed has sent kuumade elders to talk to him and tell him to leave, he released ahmed was not joking,

farmajo contacted serar and said cause havoc as i dont want the americans recognising ahmed by meeting ahmed

americans said they will bomb gedo for ahmed and jubaland, so will kenya and ethiopia was told to get out

in return for ethiopia being allowed to take 195 of the berbbera port and UAE 64%, farmajo demanded they sent armed dhulbahnate to gedo, farmajo wnated only weapons in return

can you believe a so called sitting president has sold out berbera in return for wild dhulbahnate to be armed

now ahmed has demanded action is taken against Ethiopia and farmajo in gedo to the Americans

there is no fighting in kismayo, its fake, its just serar causing beef to make sure ahmed doesn't meet the americnas as the only president, when ahmed was ready to have serar shot, his house was sheleld, he cried like a and kuumade elders have spoken to him, after he begged them

so far ahmed has optained 3 out of 4 deals, the 4th will be sorted, mark my words insha Allah, ahmed will not back down and farmajo is a doqon who screwed somalia with no benefit for marehan or the dhulbahante tissue

dhulbahante should be freeing las canood instead of causing beef in gedo fighting another mens war

hahahaha, never have i read anything more incoherent in somalispot history then what this clown just posted

tenor.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you need to get the full picture bro, did you know farmajo is using dhulbahante armed and sent to gedo, marehan as usual cannot fight alone,

read my reply below, massive new updates
Dhulbhante are you serious? They cant even free their own lands

Last edited by a moderator:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Update:

Your actually a clown. Thanks for the good laughs :russ:

Trending