FIGHT] What to do against strangulation ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Every time I hit myself and I get screwed by this outlet I don't know how to react.
The guy hits me with his whole arm, you can't do anything about me, I'm panicking and the only thing I can do in this position is pull it by the hair.
Basically this technique: https://www.noelshack.com/2016-32-1471031514-vffff.jpg

Unless you have years of BJJ/grappling experience, you wouldn't be able to get out of a rear naked choke. It's basically lights out in 15secs of less lol. Even trained professionals who do this for a living can't get out of one most of the time.

Mozart

You need people like me
Move one of your legs behind him so your body is kind of side on, then fall to the ground whilst using that leg to trip him over. He'll have to let go of the choke to brace himself on his way down

use ur nails to scratch into their arm and then into their wound until they let go
U wanna really get into that flesh

Best thing to do is never get in that position. If someone is behind you put your chin down right away. Even through my training if someone is strong enough, very hard to get out of.