Fight breaks out in North Eastern Sanaag

Tribalism is a cancer wallahi. If thirty years of chaos and civil war didn’t teach these people anything, I don’t know what will. They need to solve their problems and focus on something that would benefit them both. Muslims killing Muslims is a major sin and the one who does will be cursed by Allah.

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”

[al-Nisa’ 4:93]

Tribalism is a cancer wallahi. If thirty years of chaos and civil war didn’t teach these people anything, I don’t know what will. They need to solve their problems and focus on something that would benefit them both. Muslims killing Muslims is a major sin and the one who does will be cursed by Allah.

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”

:jaynerd:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

qabil wars are a cancer to somalia including somaliland its one of the main reasons why somalia is currently shit right now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Stop starting spreading mis-information wariya jeegaan. This happen in north of Galbeed Sanaag not bari. Jeegaan lair.

Stop starting spreading mis-information wariya jeegaan. This happen in north of Galbeed Sanaag not bari. Jeegaan lair.

That's where it said it happens. Border of my clan and daruds
Screenshot_20191127-141819_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Trending