Fight Breaks Out In Masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Salafis are deviants who keeps boys away from girls so they can become homosexuals like Ibn Taymiyya. There were no Somali practitioners of Gaylordism till the Salafi fitna. Somalia needs sufism.
Sufism is crazy, Rym Gyms, worshipping graves and things that are haram allowed. Salaf means the way of the Prophet sufism means Hadra. Homosexuality is Haram and people shall be killed for Doing it

Sufism is crazy, Rym Gyms, worshipping graves and things that are haram allowed. Salaf means the way of the Prophet sufism means Hadra. Homosexuality is Haram and people shall be killed for Doing it
Come now buttercup, nobody should be killed. Its unkind, unIslamic, and unlike the rugged ancestors of the Darood clan who wore long robes because sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away.

Sufism is beautiful. Its about meditation, music, and love for mankind, just as God intended. What is a handsome kid like you doing spending all his time with gay wadaads who don't fear Allah?

Joesph Muktaar

Sa
You respect Saudis the allies of Israel?

Saudia Arabia oil is owned by the international bankers while Iran controls their own financial institutions & natural minerals im just giving credit where credit is due.
Saudi Arabia is a Bad Country it self but Iran is Bad
They Persecute Muslims

Watch this.

Joesph Muktaar

Come now buttercup, nobody should be killed. Its unkind, unIslamic, and unlike the rugged ancestors of the Darood clan who wore long robes because sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away.

Sufism is beautiful. Its about meditation, music, and love for mankind, just as God intended. What is a handsome kid like you doing spending all his time with gay wadaads who don't fear Allah?
Islam is simple no Mumbo jumbo no Meditiation, Music or that Stuff, Islam is not for personal gain or Spiritual gain. It Only for the Sake Of God

People should killed If they Do fasad on this earth

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sa

Saudi Arabia is a Bad Country it self but Iran is Bad
They Persecute Muslims

Watch this.
I know Iran is bad but they control their own natural resources and financial institutions whereas Saudia Arabia natural resource and financial institutions are controlled by the west is all I'm saying, I ain't praising Iran in general but just that aspect I mentioned.

Joesph Muktaar

I know Iran is bad but they control their own natural resources and financial institutions whereas Saudia Arabia natural resource and financial institutions are controlled by the west is all I'm saying, I ain't praising Iran in general but just that aspect I mentioned.
Before we even talk about Saudi Arabia or Let alone Iran how about Somalis our Selves Shi'ism is Rising.

Islam is simple no Mumbo jumbo no Meditiation, Music or that Stuff, Islam is not for personal gain or Spiritual gain. It Only for the Sake Of God

People should killed If they Do fasad on this earth
Allah created music and dancing, so why would he ban it my lollipop? Does'nt make sense does it? The fake wadaads tell you not to flirt with girls and stay in the company of men all day to make you Qowmu Luut and tumble you on the bed. Subhanallah. May Allah preserve us from ahlul qaniis.

Joesph Muktaar

Allah created music and dancing, so why would he ban it my lollipop? Does'nt make sense does it? The fake wadaads tell you not to flirt with girls and stay in the company of men all day to make you Qowmu Luut and tumble you on the bed. Subhanallah. May Allah preserve us from ahlul qaniis.
Allah created Everything and Us things that are bad to Us and one of those things are Music.
Shaytaan brought Music, as a tool to bring people into Zina and in God's Law Zina is Haraam. The Real Wadaad tell us not to flirt with Girls is to not do Zina. Lets say you are in a Xaflad filled with men would you become Khaniis?
No you won't.

May Allah Destroy All Gay people

@Cognitivedissonance

You bang on about Jewish control of financial institutions, but Jews are morally better than Salafi and Shia theocrats. The 1.5 million Muslims in Israel are treated much better than towelheads treat religious minorities.

Israel is more humane than camel molesting Islamists.

Allah created Everything and Us things that are bad to Us and one of those things are Music.
Shaytaan brought Music, as a tool to bring people into Zina and in God's Law Zina is Haraam. The Real Wadaad tell us not to flirt with Girls is to not do Zina. Lets say you are in a Xaflad filled with men would you become Khaniis?
No you won't.

May Allah Destroy All Gay people
If gayness is bad why do Salafis press their nose into each other's anus five times a day my cherry pie? That is disgusting. The malaaika curse ass sniffing beardies. You will never see Sufis do that. They love Allah too much for saqajaanimo.

That is what happens when you keep boys away from girls. Deviants arise. I hope you don't take a snif habibi. I will pray for you.

Joesph Muktaar

If gayness is bad why do Salafis press their nose into each other's anus five times a day my cherry pie? That is disgusting. The malaaika curse ass sniffing beardies. You will never see Sufis do that. They love Allah too much for saqajaanimo.

That is what happens when you keep boys away from girls. Deviants arise. I hope you don't take a snif habibi. I will pray for you.

Lies, lies and lies the bumping nose thing is a culture done by Qataris, culutre is not religion. go do hadra say your fadumo dahiir habibti every night, worship your graves.

We impliment killong gays and lesbians and learn how to pray rym gym

Lies, lies and lies the bumping nose thing is a culture done by Qataris, culutre is not religion. go do hadra say your fadumo dahiir habibti every night, worship your graves.

We impliment killong gays and lesbians and learn how to pray rym gym
How can you be against homos? The more Gaylords there are the more women will be available for ugly dudes like you and me. Gays increase the pool of single wimmin. They're not competition. Would you hate a person who does not compete with you for a job or the person who does? It's straight guys whom I dislike.

Anybody who is against homosexuals is homosexual himself.

That is why I support qaniis rights and tranny rights. More women for guys like me.

We have to execute the Wahabbis habibi.

Joesph Muktaar

How can you be against homos? The more Gaylords there are the more women will be available for ugly dudes like you and me. Gays increase the pool of single wimmin. They're not competition. Would you hate a person who does not compete with you for a job or the person who does? It's straight guys whom I dislike.

Anybody who is against homosexuals is homosexual himself.

That is why I support qaniis rights and tranny rights. More women for guys like me.

We have to execute the Wahabbis habibi.
Before quiet Jahil
Allah says in Surah Qasas

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ

All of the salaf are against gays and Lesbians. You just to jail to see.

Before quiet Jahil
Allah says in Surah Qasas

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ

All of the salaf are against gays and Lesbians. You just to jail to see.
Suratul Lut is about gay rapists, not just homosexuality. May Allah give you hidaaya.

Also, why's yr name Joseph? I knew it! You are a kafir.

Joesph Muktaar

Suratul Lut is about gay rapists, not just homosexuality. May Allah give you hidaaya.

Also, why's yr name Joseph? I knew it! You are a kafir.
Mr Takfiir
There is no such as Surah Lut.

Joseph is just a Anglified name of Yusuf. Learn.

look at the biblical names
Musa, Moses
Shuaib, Jethro
Ya'cob, Jacob
Joseph, Yusuf
Yahya, John
Harun, Aaron
Dawood, David
Sulieman, Solomon
Elias, Elijah
al yasa, Elisha
Yusha, Joshua
Hud, Eber
Lut,Lot
Isa, Jesus
Ayyub, Job
Nuh, Noah

I am tired

Mr Takfiir
There is no such as Surah Lut.

Joseph is just a Anglified name of Yusuf. Learn.

look at the biblical names
Musa, Moses
Shuaib, Jethro
Ya'cob, Jacob
Joseph, Yusuf
Yahya, John
Harun, Aaron
Dawood, David
Sulieman, Solomon
Elias, Elijah
al yasa, Elisha
Yusha, Joshua
Hud, Eber
Lut,Lot
Isa, Jesus
Ayyub, Job
Nuh, Noah

I am tired
You are a deceiver. Muslims don't have gaal names. You were outed.

#NeverTrustaJoseph

Joesph Muktaar

You are a deceiver. Muslims don't have gaal names. You were outed.

#NeverTrustaJoseph
These names where from Muslims that were Prophets,But the name has been Anglified.

So your calling me gaal because my name is Joseph.

These names weren't even Arab, Some where Hebrew and Aramaic. Ya Matti.

You have no proof, stupid sufi

I thought I might update this story. I went to the masjid today, and I saw the sheikh I fought with. I thought shit might hit the fan again, but he extended a hand of friendship to me. He told me that he was thinking about what I said about the Syrian war and that I had a point. He said nothing good comes from insulting the Shia. All it leads to is conflict and fitna. Mashallah, he saw the light.

I said I am sorry for trying to kick your face in sheikh so i cafi aboowe. Dhiiga baa igu kacay. I'm undergoing anger management.

Then he asked me to call the adhaan and alxamdulilah we prayed together like brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts