Fight Breaks Out In Masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MARAQ DIGAAG

I'm too old, too bald, and too dumb to impress anyone. That's a young man's game. I'm just talking about the politicisation of the masjid. I've seen too much of this nonsense in the mosque. Had to take a stand.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Sabhanallah, how can you call our Shia brothers gaalo! Garbage. Its a wahabbi myth they worship Ali. The only reason you're a Sunni is because you slithered out of a Somali clit. Born elsewhere, you would be venerating Khomeini and cursing Abu Bakr and Umar.
I was in medina is arabia at the grave of the companions of prophet Muhammad pbuh and some Shias were spitting at the graves and they were being held back by Saudi security forces.

I have a Shia associate he's a twelver they despise Abu bakr, Aisha the prophets wife & umar ibn al khattab. Personally anyone who hates the wife & companions of our beloved messenger have caste a vote of no confidence against our beloved messenger.

Tankale engreeska maxay ku maahmaahan hell hath no fury like a man with bidaar & my full grown bidaar looof is bigger than your baby bidaar markas Maxa kula talin lahaa Iga cabso bastar yaho oo bastarka ah:ufdup:

Walee waa nin qooqan
Kibir sanka u saaran
Karbaash iyo dhagan celin u baahan

How can you have a bigger egghead than Bidaar Wanagsan naaya?

You're telling me Shias were spitting on the graves of Sahaba in a country where they are an oppressed minority in full view of Salafi fanatics? Beerka iyo wadnaha. Dameerninada jooji.

Its worse to kill innocent Muslims the way Saudi vermin do routinely than to make disobliging comments about Sahaba. I'm more concerned about the oppression of Sunnis and other minorities in Iran and Iraq than who said what about whom. I find it curious that takfiris think insulting people is more criminal than killing them. Are you a skirt-clutching little dhoocil who can't handle disagreement? Cowboy up mate.

Fear Allah and stop causing fitna between Muslims.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walee waa nin qooqan
Kibir sanka u saaran
Karbaash iyo dhagan celin u baahan

How can you have a bigger egghead than Bidaar Wanagsan naaya?

You're telling me Shias were spitting on the graves of Sahaba in a country where they are an oppressed minority in full view of Salafi fanatics? Beerka iyo wadnaha. Dameerninada jooji.

Its worse to kill innocent Muslims the way Saudi vermin do routinely than to make disobliging comments about Sahaba. I'm more concerned about the oppression of Sunnis and other minorities in Iran and Iraq than who said what about whom. I find it curious that takfiris think insulting people is more criminal than killing them. Are you a skirt-clutching little dhoocil who can't handle disagreement? Cowboy up mate.

Fear Allah and stop causing fitna between Muslims.
Fitna between Muslims? What would you call a Shia spitting on the prophets companions grave?:sass1: :sass2:

@Cognitivedissonance

LOL at a grainy footage as evidence. That stuff would not stand up even in the kangaroo courts of KSA. Even if true, every Shi'a in the world is guilty because of the actions of a complete stranger. Fuhgeddaboutit.

You're talking about desecration of sahaba's qabuur. Salafis have desecrated more tombs of Companions in the Hijaaz than any Shia zealot without a peep from your wadaad boyfriends. Hell they want to destroy the tomb of the prophet himself because of "shirk". Look at what Isis did to the tomb of prophet Yunus.

Saudis have bulldozed many archaeological sites in Mecca to build skyscrapers and turned the place into fucking Las Vegas.

I respect Tehran more than I respect them treacherous Saudi Zionist mongrels:idontlike:
You're being soft on the Shia. I hate both Tehran and Riyadh. Not because of ancient theological squabbles over succession that can't be settled either way and which have zero to do with worshipping the creator, but because of their horrendous human rights record. I spit on both the graves of Ayatollah Khomeini and Ibn Taymiyya.

Your priorities are skewed my little rabbit.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're being soft on the Shia. I hate both Tehran and Riyadh. Not because of ancient theological squabbles over succession that can't be settled either way and which have zero to do with worshipping the creator, but because of their horrendous human rights record. I spit on both the graves of Ayatollah Khomeini and Ibn Taymiyya.

Your priorities are skewed my little rabbit.
Wallahi that's a compliment coming from your based on you flitting with blasphemy.

Speaking of skewed rabbits have you heard of Saba ibn abdullah?

What are your thoughts on twelvers form of Shia?

Why do Shias general despise abubakr umar and most of the prophets companions and do you feel their grievances are justified?

I have more respect for Tehran cause their central bank is not owned by the Rothschild. I wholeheartedly agree those crypto-Zionist al said have desecrated many religious sites but what has that got to do with me? I ain't a Saudi you're speaking to a maryoole it bothers me just as much as the next Muslim.

Wallahi that's a compliment coming from your based on you flitting with blasphemy.

Speaking of skewed rabbits have you heard of Saba ibn abdullah?

What are your thoughts on twelvers form of Shia?

Why do Shias general despise abubakr umar and most of the prophets companions and do you feel their grievances are justified?

I have more respect for Tehran cause their central bank is not owned by the Rothschild. I wholeheartedly agree those crypto-Zionist al said have desecrated many religious sites but what has that got to do with me? I ain't a Saudi you're speaking to a maryoole it bothers me just as much as the next Muslim.

Ahh, the old Shias come from Jews chestnut. You're adorable. Seriously, as your dear Muslim brother I want to know: By what heavily bearded Iranian mullah were you molested as a child? I can help.

My view on Ithna Ashariyya? The same as my view on all sects that put veneration of imams over reason. Every Sura in the Quran but for one begins with Allah is the most merciful and most compassionate. Almost every single one. That central message of the Quran is not reflected in your vision. All I get is unalloyed hate.

I repeat: the only difference between you and a Shi'i is that you slithered out of a Somali vagina and he out of an Iranian. If you were born in the very heart place of Islam, in the eastern provinces of KSA, you would be cursing Umar ibn Khattab because ten percent of Saudi is Shia.

The reasonable position, the Quranic position, is that anyone who worships Allah alone is a Muslim. The prophet said anyone who calls another Muslim a kafir is a kafir himself. So for you to brand nations of believers kuffa is the real blasphemy.

There are many good reasons to hate Shia countries, namely their despotic mode of government, their tyranny, their barbarism, but not because of an accident of geography.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahh, the old Shias come from Jews chestnut. You're adorable. Seriously, as your dear Muslim brother I want to know: By what heavily bearded Iranian mullah were you molested as a child? I can help.

My view on Ithna Ashariyya? The same as my view on all sects that put veneration of imams over reason. Every Sura in the Quran but for one begins with Allah is the most merciful and most compassionate. Almost every single one. That central message of the Quran is not reflected in your vision. All I get is unalloyed hate.

I repeat: the only difference between you and a Shi'i is that you slithered out of a Somali vagina and he out of an Iranian. If you were born in the very heart place of Islam, in the eastern provinces of KSA, you would be cursing Umar ibn Khattab because ten percent of Saudi is Shia.

The reasonable position, the Quranic position, is that anyone who worships Allah alone is a Muslim. The prophet said anyone who calls another Muslim a kafir is a kafir himself. So for you to brand nations of believers kuffa is the real blasphemy.

There are many good reasons to hate Shia countries, namely their despotic mode of government, their tyranny, their barbarism, but not because of an accident of geography.
Associating partners with Allah isn't blasphemy? :yacadiim:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you respect people that abuse muslim people even thought they call them selves a 'islamic repulic'
You respect Saudis the allies of Israel?

Saudia Arabia oil is owned by the international bankers while Iran controls their own financial institutions & natural minerals im just giving credit where credit is due.

@Cognitivedissonance

No shia has ever done anything to Somalia. I don't know why you act like a feminised, sissified, pansified, terrified little bint.

The barbarians of Shabab come straight from Muhammad Abdul Wahab and Ibn Taymiyyah. I will micturate on their graves

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

No shia has ever done anything to Somalia. I don't know why you act like a feminised, sissified, pansified, terrified little bint.

The barbarians of Shabab come straight from Muhammad Abdul Wahab and Ibn Taymiyyah. I will micturate on their graves
Motherfuck those turban wearing psychopathic sadomasochistic who have made prostitution legal in their religion they could cut themselves to smithereens for all I care I wouldn't mind even buying them a few swords so they can slash their own skull open as a worship to ali and Hassan & hussein their gods.

LOL

I thought you meant the wahabbis there for a second. I thought, you know what, there's still hope for this dude, but yr sectarian dig at Ahlhul Bayt set me straight.

Thing is, I'm against all these death cults that do more to insult Islam than Islomophobes - Shia, Salafis, etc. I believe in human rights, in freedom, equality, tolerance, respect for difference, in the Islam where the prophet saved the man who urinated on the mosque from a baying mob.

The mufti of Egypt, Muhammad Abdu, said I went to the West and saw Islam without Muslims, and I went to the east and saw Muslims without Islam.

Every man is my brother, be they Jew, Christian, or Muslim. Yes even the head slashers. At least they're slashing their own heads, which is more than can be said for wahabbis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending