Fight Breaks Out In Masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the masjid yesterday praising the Maker for awarding me Jannah in the dunya and the akhiro. Let's face it playboys, it is uncool to be detached from the heavenly choir, even if your whiskey cabinet is well stocked as mine. I was sporting a scented robe with gold trimmings like crown prince Abdullah, wearing black eyeliner after the tradition of the Salaf in the vain hope that nobody mistook me for a qowmu luut, and trying to cultivate a sujuud mark on my bidaar by the novel method of diving head first from an elevated platform.

Life was good. Until I heard the sheikh with the beautiful daughter I was too ugly to marry fulminating against the Shia and the Alawis of Syria. Wallahi I got mad as hell. "You takfiri bastard" I shouted, forgetting I was there to feel up his young dhoocil, "take your sectarian bull and shove it up the hole that dare not speak its name".

I rose up manfully to go beard to beard with him. "I won't let you stand in the House of God and slag off my Shia brothers in Islam. You are not paid for your insight into politics. Shut your pie hole and just lead the salaat"

Wadaadka waa ka naxiya.

Puzzled, he asked "asxaabta shiicada ma ka geybsantahey? Toloow maalintaan ka hore Somali noocaada indaha ma saarin".

No, I said. I'm not Shia. I just don't care for Takfirism in the masjid when I'm trying to get my khushuuc on. Maa ka joogtid aflagaadka markaas iyo ilaahay ka cabsatit.

The sheikh was sixty-five and cross eyed as Dajjal but not one to be easily intimidated. "Why don't you make me, doonfaryahow indaha xun?" was his reply. It was well played.

I was ready for a Holy Brawl, but next thing I know, I was jumped by ten fat guys screaming "takbeer". I thought they were saying "take beer" and got excited. Free drinks in the worship zone, could it be? Sad to say, it was the imam's posse covering his back like a true gangster and, in the process, covering mine with bruises. All in all a bad night for the cause of an inclusive and big tent Islam.

Was I right to call him out?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I was at the masjid yesterday praising the Maker for awarding me Jannah in the dunya and the akhiro. Let's face it playboys, it is uncool to be detached from the heavenly choir, even if your whiskey cabinet is well stocked as mine. I was sporting a scented robe with gold trimmings like crown prince Abdullah, wearing black eyeliner after the tradition of the Salaf in the vain hope that nobody mistook me for a qowmu luut, and trying to cultivate a sujuud mark on my bidaar by the novel method of diving head first from an elevated platform.

Life was good. Until I heard the sheikh with the beautiful daughter I was too ugly to marry fulminating against the Shia and the Alawis of Syria. Wallahi I got mad as hell. "You takfiri bastard" I shouted, forgetting I was there to feel up his young dhoocil, "take your sectarian bull and shove it up the hole that dare not speak its name".

I rose up manfully to go beard to beard with him. "I won't let you stand in the House of God and slag off my Shia brothers in Islam. You are not paid for your insight into politics. Shut your pie hole and just lead the salaat"

Wadaadka waa ka naxiya.

Puzzled, he asked "asxaabta shiicada ma ka geybsantahey? Toloow maalintaan ka hore Somali noocaada indaha ma saarin".

No, I said. I'm not Shia. I just don't care for Takfirism in the masjid when I'm trying to get my khushuuc on. Maa ka joogtid aflagaadka markaas iyo ilaahay ka cabsatit.

The sheikh was sixty-five and cross eyed as Dajjal but not one to be easily intimidated. "Why don't you make me, doonfaryahow indaha xun?" was his reply. It was well played.

I was ready for a Holy Brawl, but next thing I know, I was jumped by ten fat guys screaming "takbeer". I thought they were saying "take beer" and got excited. Free drinks in the worship zone, could it be? Sad to say, it was the imam's posse covering his back like a true gangster and, in the process, covering mine with bruises. All in all a bad night for the cause of an inclusive and big tent Islam.

Hooyada siilkayda waase wecel wecel dhalay gaal gaal dhalay:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Marqaanka iyo tobaccoda iyo waxa baas inta joojisid wineka Iska dhig toiletka inta gashid iis daahir quwaso markas waasaso dhar daahir xiro illahay u sijuud illahay u toobad keen illahay wuu naxariis badan yahay boowe.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Wadaadka waa ka naxiya.

:deadpeter:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

If you took your Salafi boyfriend's dick out of your mouth long enough to read, you'd see I plant my head firmly on the ground in my khamees. I just don't care for extremism
Shia are gaalo I have seen them worshipping ali and Fatima with my own eyes especially the twelvers & the ones in Syria are even worse they worship al Assad I reiterate illahay ku soo noqo San isku dhan boowe San sii ma ahan wax isku faal:susp:

@ArchBishopofAtheism

Are you really an atheist? Bisinka. This is what happens when the Salafi-Wahhabi gang are not hanged. They drive intelligent people away from Allah.

Why don't we get together over some beer and ribs and talk about the powers of the air. In all my fifty five years on this planet I have never failed to convert a Dawkinite.

Wadaadka waa ka naxiya.

You're trying too hard , dear fellow ! You don't need to impress anyone as you are in house of kuffar and torn butt holes ( Somalispot ).

@Cognitivedissonance

Sabhanallah, how can you call our Shia brothers gaalo! Garbage. Its a wahabbi myth they worship Ali. The only reason you're a Sunni is because you slithered out of a Somali clit. Born elsewhere, you would be venerating Khomeini and cursing Abu Bakr and Umar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending