Fight breaks out at graduation in MN

Years from now when they reminisce about this milestone in their lives, this beating will overshadow all the other happy memories. Hopefully, these dhalinyaro straighten up their act.

zackattack

Cowabunga
When you copy rap music culture this is what you get .

TAKE THIS FUCKING L AMERICAN SOMALIS

Thank God I'm reer Finland

Our love for buuq iyo balaayo and drama/ fighting over everything seems to be encoded in our dna:mjpls::mjpls::mjlol::mjlaugh: I wouldn’t mind deporting some of you guys if I wasn’t Somali or Muslim:mjohreally::russsmug::kanyeshrug:

Why can’t it just be cadaans for once loool
Cadaans do far more atrocious things. We have just been conditioned to ignore it cause it happens so frequently. Besides they can’t fight. They get bold only when they have a weapon or the other person is not ready for a fight.

Cadaans do far more atrocious things. We have just been conditioned to ignore it cause it happens so frequently. Besides they can’t fight. They get bold only when they have a weapon or the other person is not ready for a fight.
Cadaans are busy shooting up schools :russ:
True.
What type of childhood did you guys live for high schoolers having a fight to be an outrage and thread worthy? Loool
Lol I think some of us including me got caught up too much in sspot outrage culture. Every time a somali/madow does something, ‘whoa… our reputation is gone… Somalis just aren’t human dude…’

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
What type of childhood did you guys live for high schoolers having a fight to be an outrage and thread worthy? Loool
there's a difference between a teenage fight and animals that let out the cries of monkeys fighting against fathers and mothers of families who are also present

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
most of us lived in what may appear to you as "highly civilised place" ( we just call it a decent place) and it is the first time we encounter a ghetto graduation video.

Better to get things off their chest with fists than say gun or knives like AA and whites

it also makes the kids super strong. A little bit of fight club type thrashing never did me any harm

I would advise the parents to create a fight club type thing in their area and make the boys whoop each other.

they are doing this all over Thailand and other places where young energetic men get together and beat the crap out of each other.

these geeljire miss the days of constant warfare with habashi and invading other peoples lands and fighting over camels

we make them sit too much in a class room. They miss the days of their geeljire ancestors murdering someone over water well beef and enslaving bantu and habashi on the borders of old

geeljire moryaan lives matter

well done for using your fists rather than guns or knives. Far more efficient and no mother cries for a lifetime

I have not had or done a good whooping since I was in high school alhamdulilah

Last edited:
Here you guy
Screenshot_20220525-144823_Twitter.jpg

:russ: :russ: :russ: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

But to be fair, last fight with no major repercussion, try that the next day after graduating, they be looking at battery charges.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here you guy

Waalaaaey what did i just watch??? OMG so stressful. Slavery needs to return yaaqee how are these people free, walking the street? Did u see the short stout woman in red get up, with no wig, just a wig cap. She doesn't even realize her wig is gone and that she is almost naked? Caudubilaaahi minaal Shaitaani rajiim. @Cajiib Baadaana

Trending

Latest posts