FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FC373E18-FCA7-4768-9A2B-22382E4CEFEF.jpeg

I'm not impressed by Argentina, I predict they'll go out vs Netherlands in quarter finals, or vs Brazil in semis.

Australia deserve a lot of credit. They're much better than I thought they'd be.

Lautaro Martínez is a joke, I don't watch Serie A but what is up with Inter's forwards, this guy and Lukaku missing easy chances.

I'm not impressed by Argentina, I predict they'll go out vs Netherlands in quarter finals, or vs Brazil in semis.

Australia deserve a lot of credit. They're much better than I thought they'd be.
wallahi they shocked me, I was insulting tunisia and denmark for struggling vs them, but wow theyre decent, if it wasnt for their keeper messing up this would have been a 50/50 extra time game I couldnt call, but thats why theyre keeper isnt at a big club, small things make winners

football is crazy unexpected, but if the netherlands doesnt look at that game and not fancy themselves theyre a fool

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Australians don't care about "soccer" that's why, it means more to the English.

Aussies care about the national team. Even an Australian that has never seen a ball will punch you if you insult the team.

Out of all the sports we play, it’s our worst team but the most loved.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
wallahi they shocked me, I was insulting tunisia and denmark for struggling vs them, but wow theyre decent, if it wasnt for their keeper messing up this would have been a 50/50 extra time game I couldnt call, but thats why theyre keeper isnt at a big club, small things make winners

football is crazy unexpected, but if the netherlands doesnt look at that game and not fancy themselves theyre a fool

Tbh our keeper Matt Ryan is probably the main reason we made it to R16, he’s been immense.

There are three South Sudanese in the Aussie squad, watch out for Garang, he is a phenomenal talent. :trumpsmirk:
When I saw him come on, I said to myself if I have son I’m going to invest time so that he can become a professional footballer. I hope one day Somalia can go to the afcon and World Cup :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts