FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You’re Low IQ. The best American basketball players don’t give 2 fucks about international basketball. Ever since risk of injuries NBA players don’t really try to risk playing in useless international tournaments . Curry, Lebron, AD, lmao.

Too many excuses for too many Ls

1FC3DC1A-4311-40FC-96B0-76FB1D4EF49A.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The U.S has better competition in Latin American Copa America than Australia does in Oceania playing Fiji.

We play in Asia qualifiers and play a playoff against Latin America.

US plays in Caribbean qualifiers not Latin America.

Your football knowledge is atrocious.

:dead:

Ive never been so happy about a win before, I recently so rerun and the gaals were so upset Saudi Arabia won, I only watch BeIN, these kaafirs arent getting my views

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lol we scored the same amount of goals against France as the US did against England’s C team.

You play your FIFA qualifiers against rastafarians smoking weed outside the stadium.

Hold that.
I don't know why you keep s******* On Wales as if they won't crack Australia a new arsehole. At least Wales have a chance of making outta group. Keep the Qantas flight nice and warm ready for departure :pachah1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't know why you keep s******* On Wales as if they won't crack Australia a new arsehole. At least Wales have a chance of making outta group. Keep the Qantas flight nice and warm ready for departure :pachah1:

Australia has a 100% win record against Wales.

Plus I’m not shitting on Wales, I’m just telling the truth. Most of their squad is born in England, they would all play for Southgate if they could.

Calling them the B-team is right.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Plus I’m not shitting on Wales, I’m just telling the truth. Most of their squad is born in England, they would all play for Southgate if they could.

U getting smashed by the mighty viking ur langaab kangaroo ass u call a country stick to watching steve irwin or sum shit ur bellend

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

2011, you criminal :pachah1:

Most Players could easily be a England first squad players, Bale easily a A team player., but Wales is a good team, did well in Euros and now first World Cup since 58.

Trending

Latest posts