FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

Nice to see Ronaldo and Portugal out, well done Morocco, conquered both Spain and Portugal :salute:

1670691731253.png

Regardless of who wins the world cup, Morocco are the team of the tournament. no one expected them to advance from the group stages.

They've also had the hardest route to the final: Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, and France/England next.

Huge congrats to them!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Non-moroccans are overdoing the support for them :bell:People need to relax, all this doing for Africa or for muslims is funny. I support them but man, people are overdoing it. Huge achievement for them, next generations of moroccans can feel pride in this.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Congrats to Morocco but I need France to beat England so they can humble Morocco. They left Ronaldo in tears, this is disrespectful to the GOAT wallahi.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Non-moroccans are overdoing the support for them :bell:People need to relax, all this doing for Africa or for muslims is funny. I support them but man, people are overdoing it. Huge achievement for them, next generations of moroccans can feel pride in this.
They fighting over whether it’s an African win or Muslim win through all the replies I’m seeing on Twitter. This win belongs to Moroccans