FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

England vs France is a huge game. I think will come down to Walker vs Mbappe. Mbappe is easily the best player at the tournament. Without him, France are nothing special.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Walker vs Mbappe. Shaw vs Dembele. Giroud vs Maguire. That’s Barbecue chicken right there.
:damn: :russ:

DDA16D51-FB6E-419B-9BF6-D178DC9AAE34.jpeg

What have useless arabs like Saudi and Qatar done lol

If you are shit, weather is irrelevant
Ngl I thought African teams would do better than this because the climate suited them, since the Arabian Peninsula is basically a extension of Africa.
they were saying England was getting out the groupstages because of it

:damn:

But regardless have you noticed regardless the only players who go bright red are the English
:ohhh:

Drama brewing in Germany NT all coming out, there was infighting between those who wanted to protest and those who didnt, apparently 1 person even left the meeting he was that against the protest

I really really need the brits to get ko. I can't stand how they think they're cream of the crop when they haven't won shit since the 60s, and only have 1 trophy at that. But if I was a betting man I'd still bet on them or Brazil.

I really really need the brits to get ko. I can't stand how they think they're cream of the crop when they haven't won shit since the 60s, and only have 1 trophy at that. But if I was a betting man I'd still bet on them or Brazil.
Most England fans would acknowledge that France and Brazil are more likely winners.

Drama brewing in Germany NT all coming out, there was infighting between those who wanted to protest and those who didnt, apparently 1 person even left the meeting he was that against the protest
Allah, no way they threatened the players with interior domestic security minister coming to Qatar to force them and bring the advertising company owner to threaten them to comply and if not they will force a smear campaign against them and bring law enforcement onto them, and do worst to them than what they did to Mesut Ozil

Hayaay, this is looking like North Korea dictatorship, miskeen to the players who tried to refuse were being coerced
No wonder Louis van gaal had to say to the Dutch, you will not bully me or the boys into anything political, he saved them

Wales manager comments also make sense now where he blamed and insulted the government for using them as proxy political figures when they didnt want to
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Japan please win. This world cup is yours maybe!
Messi and Ronaldo are stressed right now. But we are human, what can we do

Trending