FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

OffTheDome

Proud American
We go to war tomorrow! I’m ready for the gaajo English to start calling it soccer. I’ll buy a brand new TV caawa just to see these niggas get cooked
:ahh::pachah1::hemad::ohhhdamn:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lets go Senegaal!!:salute:

There is lot to improve but overall very important win. They need to improve their defending and passing, they lacked a lot. Next game they need to start that lightskin Ndiaye, hes good and can dribble on 1 on 1 situations.

Lets go Senegaal!!:salute:

There is lot to improve but overall very important win. They need to improve their defending and passing, they lacked a lot. Next game they need to start that lightskin Ndiaye, hes good and can dribble on 1 on 1 situations.
They were good, but they were doing nothing after their second goal and underestimated Qatar, also they need to stop doing stupid mistake and inshallah, they can win against equador

Hamzza

VIP
Senegal is the only hope for africa, what a shame if none of our countries go to the knockout stages
You are underestimating Morocco and Tunisia, remember they got draws from top ranked European countries like Denmark and Croatia who were finalists in the last World cup.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
They were good, but they were doing nothing after their second goal and underestimated Qatar, also they need to stop doing stupid mistake and inshallah, they can win against equador

Immediately after getting their 2nd goal, the Senegal team got sloppy and Qatar got serious. The coach should have yelled at them to stay focused.

If they are serious and not sloppy against Ecuador they can win easily. Its upto them to perform well.

Immediately after getting their 2nd goal, the Senegal team got sloppy and Qatar got serious. The coach should have yelled at them to stay focused.

If they are serious and not sloppy against Ecuador they can win easily. Its upto them to perform well.
Ecuador gonna be hard to beat for Senegal. I must say i have underestimated them.

Trending