FIFA WORLD CUP knockout . ROUND 16

WC Who ya got?
D9iIdgLWwAkwW1v.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
CANADA Is GOING TO WIN.... WE THE NORTH....
:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
canada sucks lol and by the way Toronto isn't even north as Portland Oregon is farther north so you guys need to stop using that slogan due to misinformation(kind of like how Somaliland calls themselves the north when puntland is farther north), remember it was all US players with two africans that got you that chip

canada sucks lol and by the way Toronto isn't even north as Portland Oregon is farther north so you guys need to stop using that slogan due to misinformation(kind of like how Somaliland calls themselves the north when puntland is farther north), remember it was all US players with two africans that got you that chip

Canadians invented basketball

giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
was a Canadian-American.... He will always be a Canadian first.. like Somali-america

:drakekidding:

I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT THE WORLD CUP
no, you tried me with that invented by a Canadian shit when in reality it was a Canadian American in a Minnesota ymca, that trick works on other sspoters not me, and I hate to break this to you the drake who's emoji your using is in the same boat and can even run for presidency in the US lol by the ted cruz route:drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
USA are the favorite to win .. But Canada will most likely win ..

The American women Are Killing it where as the Men didnt even make the World Cup last year...
US women dominate due to superior athletic talent, however for the men none of our talent goes to soccer lol

Trending

Latest posts