FIFA 20 VOLTA Gameplay trailer.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Oh without of a doubt it’s heavily scripted. The amount times I lost to shitty as players who shouldn’t have won *cough* @Ferrari *cough*

It’s weird cause sometimes my defence AI are ball watching and im trying to tackle but or button is delayed or when I’m on a break I’m pressing the shoot button but player loses the ball instead.

I’m contemplating on switching to pes which I haven’t played since forever

Oh without of a doubt it’s heavily scripted. The amount times I lost to shitty as players who shouldn’t have won *cough* @Ferrari *cough*

It’s weird cause sometimes my defence AI are ball watching and im trying to tackle but or button is delayed or when I’m on a break I’m pressing the shoot button but player loses the ball instead.

excuses.

you the nigga who wont play me unless I am using arsenal, with their shitty as defense.:mjlol:

Is that their indirect way of admitting that all sports games are rigged and/or scripted?

Anyways...the game looks good besides that part

The game has become too scripted to be enjoyable.

I remember 015 days when there was no auto-defense and I made niggas wanna fight me after slapping their kufis off on the regs :mjkkk:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Lmao the win you have against me is due to scripting too don’t point fingers at Ferrari. I was beating you 1-0 in the 89th minute my player decided not to clear the ball on my ends and it went out for a corner where you scored and the game ended 1-1 last sec lmao

It happens to everyone.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lmao the win you have against me is due to scripting too don’t point fingers at Ferrari. I was beating you 1-0 in the 89th minute my player decided not to clear the ball on my ends and it went out for a corner where you scored and the game ended 1-1 last sec lmao

It happens to everyone.
Are you dumb how did I win if it was a tie game. All the games I dominated your ass ur trash bro

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Are you dumb how did I win if it was a tie game. All the games I dominated your ass ur trash bro

I’m talking about you getting lucky you imbecile. It was a typo.

And I have the stats you didn’t dominate shit. Winning 3-2 is dominating? lmao All you do is finesse shot literally every chance you get.

All our games have been 3-2 1-1 don’t act like you’ve been winning 5-1.

Bohol

VIP
PES>>>FIFA

The good old days.:rejoice:

51VJlwDhlWL._SX385_.jpg

You actually like lukaku ? . That guy is the worst striker united had in a long time good riddance.

He went inter because he couldn't handle the pressure nimanka van dykk iyo Laporte was giving to him.

No touch, no technique, awful goal to game ratio.