FIET elects Muuse Geelle Yusuf as Gud. to replace Cirro

I still think Roble works for Farmaajo.
I had that feeling as well but after today it shows clearly which side Rooble is on.

He has finally made it to the other side
:rejoice:
:ahh:

Let’s hope Deni and Rooble have some kind of agreement. Deni as president and Rooble will continue as PM. PL +JL + Somaliland and half of HS and GM votes go to Deni.

Deni's best bet is to give his votes to Roble. Without Robles support Farmajoo would have created more problems for Deni. Look at Bosaso.

However I strongly support Deni being a candidate to take votes from Farmajoo.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
I have a feeling Rooble is a candidate and will declare it last minute. Then maybe if he gets votes he will put it in for Deni in exchange for a good role in next government.
I think it’s best if he stays PM though. Deni for president id say

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FIET is not as powerful as Mamuul goboleeds. They are the ones that select the MPs so its a moot point.

KG, GM, HS and Gedo seats will all be free to select their MPs.

Last edited:
Inshallah the opposition will dominate Galmudug and Hiirshebelle. Somaliland mps will hopefully be pro Hawiye. That leaves D block and Rahaweyn. Rahaweyn are not pro Deni but will vote for money.

Deni with Ahmed Madoobe have D block votes. This harms Farmajoo. Deni along with the Rahaweyn can have a big influence.

TekNiKo

VIP
So your betting on Galmuudg and Hirshebelle to vote Farmajoo when he lost D block votes to Deni and Ahmed.
Cali Yare will represent you and Mahad Salad will be kicked out. Fiqi will also lose his seat, Mudane Qoor Qoor will do great work this week, Goobjoog owner Abshir Bukhaari who lost his Senate seat will also lose to Saadaq Joon who we are now sponspering :pachah1:

Cali Yare will represent you and Mahad Salad will be kicked out. Fiqi will also lose his seat, Mudane Qoor Qoor will do great work this week, Goobjoog owner Abshir Bukhaari who lost his Senate seat will also lose to Saadaq Joon who we are now sponspering :pachah1:

So many ifs. Is Cali Yare your new Jesus now? Cali Yare is just hustler and you fell for it.

Ahmed Madoobe will be in charge of Gedo seats. Your already ending up like reer Goldgobob. Having your mps selected by Deni or Ahmed Madoobe.

If you can't get D block votes than where do you stand?

TekNiKo

VIP
So many ifs. Is Cali Yare your new Jesus now? Cali Yare is just hustler and you fell for it.

Ahmed Madoobe will be in charge of Gedo seats. Your already ending up like reer Goldgobob. Having your mps selected by Deni or Ahmed Madoobe.

If you can't get D block votes than where do you stand?
Cali Yare is a great Somali patriot unlike you, Madoobe is my adeer and he can pick my MPs if you want I am closer to him than you dacas boy stop begging :pachah1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Darood MPs will vote for Farmaajo for two reason, the masses love Farmaajo and they also want to be part of N&N and get secure wages and possible climb the career ladder of a stable government.

Hawiyo MPs will vote for Farmaajo for the exact same reason, secure wages and careers, but unlike the Darood MPs Farmaajo has a stranglehold on Hawiyo states like Hiirshabelle and Galmudug on top of that.

all in all do not listen to the nacnac here, its not about whether Farmaajo is winning, its about who gets to work for Farmaajo and get the highest post in his government taas baa la isku haysta.

TekNiKo

VIP
Darood MPs will vote for Farmaajo for two reason, the masses love Farmaajo and they also want to be part of N&N and get secure wages and possible climb the career ladder of a stable government.

Hawiyo MPs will vote for Farmaajo for the exact same reason, secure wages and careers, but unlike the Darood MPs Farmaajo has a stranglehold on Hawiyo states like Hiirshabelle and Galmudug on top of that.

all in all do not listen to the nacnac here, its not about whether Farmaajo is winning, its about who gets to work for Farmaajo and get the highest post in his government taas baa la isku haysta.
Naciimo Jokar killed that Mareexan igu celi madaxda somaliyeed :banderas: Four more years.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ahmed Madoobe will never vote for you. You handed over Qalbidhex to Ethiopia.
Nope he was under your protection in your ghetto quartiere Baraxleey Galkacyo. It was under your watch he was kidnapped and taken to Ethiopi. Sacad betrayed him and so did Sanbaloolshe remember it was Galkacyo NISA that took him :mjkkk:

Nope he was under your protection in your ghetto quartiere Baraxleey Galkacyo. It was under your watch he was kidnapped and taken to Ethiopi. Sacad betrayed him and so did Sanbaloolshe remember it was Galkacyo NISA that took him :mjkkk:

Farmajoo burnt his bridges with Og community.

You falsely believed Cirro was totally in N&N camp when he is the same one who tried to stop Yasin Farey. Jawari and Mahdi Guled seats by placing them under review. Which was outright rejected by the various SIET.

The state SIETs are in control, if Roble himself became FIET chairman it makes not much of a difference.

A lot of NN were celebrating Cirro removal

Seems many people are breathing easier now, ileen it was very difficult for them until now. They didn't see a chance but now they think this FEIT guy will be their chance. Good luck to everyone.

no such thing as backed by deni and rooble.

rooble is a musharax that wants to take UAE funding from deni. what happened is deni boy cirro was replaced by another deni boy geele.
Cirro was never Deni's preferred candidate but he ultimately backed him to prevent Midowga Murashixiinta's candidate at the time Shuluq from winning

As for Rooble the candidate, it is a little too early to tell. If he's able to assert himself in Galmudug's elections then I would consider him a viable candidate but that would mean double crossing AAW and HSM who are the two candidates he's currently backing especially the latter

The moves he makes after returning from the UAE will give us an indication if he intends to become a candidate himself