NEWS FIET elects Muuse Geelle Yusuf as Gud. to replace Cirro

cow

VIP
Muusa Geele is backed by Deni and Rooble. This is a big setback for Majnuun Farmaajo.

no such thing as backed by deni and rooble.

rooble is a musharax that wants to take UAE funding from deni. what happened is deni boy cirro was replaced by another deni boy geele.

79583B67-69AD-4EF3-ACD8-30AEB33D3BBE.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yeah, Darood or Raxanweyn was allowed to fill in the position as Hawiye have vice chairman of FEIT. They actually preferred a Marexan guy from Galmudug but Rooble and Deni made a deal to back this new guy from PL.
Cirro isn't he also from PL thought he was Dhulbahante, no ? they way I see it is just Harti replacing themselves. Deni is losing trust in PL he has to keep everything close to him, like very close even within MJ he trust no one that is why he is constantly reshuffling, PL is affectively a paper state now, multiple factions operate freely and are in a arms race with each other, he has to play it very smart to survive this waa inuu maslaxa Harti and cast the blame on MJ majority, but I doubt he will do that because he is the type of guy who gets blinded by empty praise from his advisors and drunk on power. he will most likely go into brutalize fight with other MJs and try to dominate them while simultaneous maintaining the status quo for other Hartis, a challenge like that if he manages would make him formidable foe.

Cirro isn't he also from PL thought he was Dhulbahante, no ? they way I see it is just Harti replacing themselves. Deni is losing trust in PL he has to keep everything close to him, like very close even within MJ he trust no one that is why he is constantly reshuffling, PL is affectively a paper state now, multiple factions operate freely and are in a arms race with each other, he has to play it very smart to survive this waa inuu maslaxa Harti and cast the blame on MJ majority, but I doubt he will do that because he is the type of guy who gets blinded by empty praise from his advisors and drunk on power. he will most likely go into brutalize fight with other MJs and try to dominate them while simultaneous maintaining the status quo for other Hartis, a challenge like that if he manages would make him formidable foe.

conspiracy-theory.gif

Let’s hope Deni and Rooble have some kind of agreement. Deni as president and Rooble will continue as PM. PL +JL + Somaliland and half of HS and GM votes go to Deni.
I have a feeling Rooble is a candidate and will declare it last minute. Then maybe if he gets votes he will put it in for Deni in exchange for a good role in next government.