FGS trying to block Puntland development again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
This is why we must separate from these people we can’t even develop without them crying... do we care when Mogadishu gets new development? No. Do we care when Jowhar gets development? No.

So why do they care so much when we get any development?

FGS are clowns and need to be condemned.

It is clearly fabricated letter. What is the purpose behind it?

It is inter clan/region rivalry between Puntland's stakeholders.

There were upset voices about Eyl fishing port that the Chinese are building and the road. It will eat up into future Garacad profits also it will dampen the process to build Garacad and donations.

The same happened when Garacad was announced people in other regions thought it will eat up into Bosaso and reverse economics in Puntland to south of its border.

Nothing to do with FGS.

Farm

VIP
Saahid I think you are confused, I’m not sure how Garacad is related to this at all also Eyl isn’t going to be a seaport meant for large vessels it’s going to be a fishing port meant for fishing purposes both will have completely different roles.

Last edited:
Farm I know that the letter has been fabricated and I told you who did it and why.

I posted the verified account on twitter of the Foreign Ministry of Somalia who distance themselves.

I know the inside out and showed many times that my analysis have been spot on.

Eyl will get a modern fishing port and a road connecting it to Garowe for some this is even too much.

Foreign Minister Award helped and facilitated the trip to China and was thanked by President Deni which I reported at the time of his departure.

D77tN51XYAExVvQ

President Deni said the Foreign Ministry and Embassy facilitated the trip.

Now there is circulation of letter the FGS written on 7 May said they did not write the letter which confirms a U-turn on the part of the FGS.

So it is true the FGS went against it and retracted otherwise they wouldn't distance themselves.

Farm you are correct. This is horrendous.

It looks very much they retracted on the letter written on the 7 May in support of the deal which they originally facilitated.

The letter was written in Garoowe and the PM ran away from Garoowe and was not seen off.

The Tweet clearly says that it distances itself from a letter the Minister wrote on 7 May and said it to be a fake and a fabrication.

That letter was in support for Puntland going into agreement with China.

Who is in charge of that Twitter account.

The guy looks like he is a Khayre puppet and a Yes man for Khayre otherwise he wouldn't have retracted from the letter he wrote in Garoowe on 7 May.

This is a turning point. I tolerated Khayre due to Farmaajo but turns out Farmaajo is powerless and in Khayre's pocket.

This two have to go for once and all!

Mogadishu's anarchists are against Puntland's development AND pocket funding intended for Puntland?

Who is surprised by this? :axvmm9o:

What has occurred is that after Foreign Minister Awad wrote the letter supporting and facilitating President Deni's agreement and trip to China on 7 May in Garoowe he had not told PM Khayre.

The cat was let out by President Deni when he thanked the FGS for facilitating the trip because without it they would not have the insurances as it needs the Federal Governments approval.

When the cat was let out of the bag by President Deni, Khayre ordered Minister Awad to go to the airwaves and say the letter in support for the Puntland President's trip is fake.

Minister Awad didn't do that so Khayre ordered the official Twitter handle of the Foreign Ministry to tweet that it is a fake and fabricated letter!

What has occurred is that after Foreign Minister Awad wrote the letter supporting and facilitating President Deni's agreement and trip to China on 7 May in Garoowe he had not told PM Khayre.

The cat was let out by President Deni when he thanked the FGS for facilitating the trip because without it they would not have the insurances as it needs the Federal Governments approval.

When the cat was let out of the bag by President Deni, Khayre ordered Minister Awad to go to the airwaves and say the letter in support for the Puntland President's trip is fake.

Minister Awad didn't do that so Khayre ordered the official Twitter handle of the Foreign Ministry to tweet that it is a fake and fabricated letter!

Doesn't matter what those anti-progress "leaders" have to say, Puntland is and will remain fully autonomous and will enter any deal it sees fit.

What will Mogadishu do to stop it?

Finesse this is disgusting. I first didn't think they would stood this low and defended them but after close inspection I realised what was up.

They will be destroyed and Puntland will move on inshallah.

There is no FGS Government as far as I am concerned.

Finesse this is disgusting. I first didn't think they would stood this low and defended them but after close inspection I realised what was up.

They will be destroyed and Puntland will move on inshallah.

There is no FGS Government as far as I am concerned.

Agreed, what can they actually do to stop it? Also, will China listen or will they respect Puntland's autonomy?

Finesse we have the original letter from the Foreign Minister.

In their desperation they tagged China and PRC! Shows how shallow and amateurish they are.

The deal itself will be unaffected inshallah as the MOU has been signed and couldn't stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts