FGS signs deal with Christian pedophile church to educate 400,000 Somali children

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
D_Yo89EXUAAFOd9

D_Yo99LWkAIbaAL

D_Yo-n-XUAEhmjK

D_Yo8yXXsAEFXcn

I remember the last time this happened like it was yesterday.
Sultan Bihi Mumin1.JPG

:susp:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If that's the price we pay so that kids have a future then I'd take it.

National laws will prevent overt proselytizing and their education standards will be better than what's offered at the moment.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This again is proof that Somaliland can get nothing done without FGS stamp lol ty jeegaanists

Two separate deals one is ADRA a private NGO where as Somaliland is a UNICEF program

Stop being a thirsty ex we don't want your stop running to us

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
EDUCATION CANNOT WAIT same organization you jeegani

If Somalia has authority there was no need for Somaliland to make a deal with them and would start implementing BUT NO they had to agree terms with Somaliland too

Somalia signed the deal to fund for bosaaso to Kismayo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If Somalia has authority there was no need for Somaliland to make a deal with them and would start implementing BUT NO they had to agree terms with Somaliland too

Somalia signed the deal to fund for bosaaso to Kismayo
Bosaso? Are you drunk? Outside of Somaliland, these Christians aren't allowed anywhere north of Baraxley.
:russ:

!!!

Disastrous

Just yesterday I read about "missionaries" raping children in Kenya.

N&N have no dignity.

They walk around in designer suits, expensive watches and bags and Somali children are homeless/uneducated in their own land.

They use aid/tax money to manipulate Federal States instead of funding development programmes.

How can anyone support these thugs?

Christians have behaved so charitably toward Somalis. 95% of north american somalis were sponsored by a church upon arrival. Somalia is not going anywhere without Christian help. Secular people generally don't help unless they're getting something out of doing so, and Muslims will teach your kids to blow you up if you let them run a school. Let the people of Jesus do their holy work

Trending