FGS selling police/soldier organs to Erdogan Hospital

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow bah dubays is always negioable and that is not a joke, we left bari and came to nugaal, we live in sool and we can migrate there to take advantage of SL citizenship and declare ourselves SOMALILANDERS. Plus we have similar culture, nabadoon, elder, our arms, our dhaqan and 'diya' so no-one will f*ck with each other unless of course your ISIM become useless thats when ur clan gets targetted. GOB AND GUN BA JIRA NIYAHOW. GOBTA CAN WALK ANYWHERE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow Another prediction. Somalia is being divided not in the sense 'nation wise' but 'western' wise. Ceelki macana cilmiga waxaa la dhigaya 'hargeisa' they are prepared to be inventor class hence holding 'patents' and 'academia' institutions in the nation. PL just 'economic and political class'. Hamar the 'capital' and the 'status and role it plays' isn't defined yet beyond 'warzone' as of this stage, so that's why it's useful u send your kids to 'hargeisa n awdal' academia so we are also not hostage to 'brain power' of the nation.

But Go sell em bro the dead bodies, no-one will care and make millions from hospitals organs, while u have 100 batches of MJ in harvard, oxford at the same time while their fighting between themselves. The thing that kills PL is too much FOCUS ON HAMAR and not INSIDE like ISAAQ.

Hamar is good for organ harvesting hadad taas samayn lahayd I can understand your now getting a benefit, but to join hamar in murankooda while u cud have 100 students studying physics, mathamatics, chemistry in harvard and oxford is when u become CHILDISH and not putting ur ppl to use, the more he stays like that in hamar the further he falls behind wallahi. All the CV of our locals will be isaaq n majerten with oxford, harvard, isaguna SIMAD KKKK. The more clans walking nobel peace prize the more U R TRUSTED IN THE WORLD AND UR REGION.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow I am going back to PL and speaking to my clan to change direction and show them this

"Herding goats and camels in Somalia as a teenager, Mubarik Mohamoud had no idea he would go to college – let alone attend one of the world’s most prestigious universities, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology."

That could be bah dubays, sorry sxb I love puntland but danaha beesha comes first. I wish u the best your in endeavours as reer puntland.

We live in Sool. We need to get involved in SSC matter as we have a village there and technically Somalilander and we got large history cause garowe was hawd back in the day, we all went to burco, so they know my awooweyaal dee. Plus we are organized as diya paying, isim, armed hence 'ordered' clan, we are not like Hawiye but all puntites are ordered, isku dhaqan weeye meelahasi oo dhan.

Yaan la degdegin Isaaqow iyo naga daa mashrucan harti eastern somaliland si aad sacad muse wada geliso abaarso iyo hartigasi afkaga isku gelisan, bah dubays is now involved, we are osman mahmoud, we know the GAMES WARYAA, stop the bullshit u doing to HY/HJ. Sool must join SL. dan ba noogu jirta having hartis in abaarso, while hartis in PL are politicians and creators of the govt. We eat everywhere in the PIE. Noone is threatened hadad si caqliyaysan uu eegtid, u place ur clans where-ever there is benefit and combine and reap the rewards.

U will see dr osman here after sacad muse and bah dubays cut deals and all nugaali nomads move into falidhidin sool it will be massive DISTRICT NOW CAUSE WE ARE SPLIT 5 WAYS AND ARMED MEANING WE LARGE AND WE KNOW HOW TO GET OUR SHIT ANAGU, WE AINT EVER MAYD NOWHERE IN SOMALIA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow that cud be bah dubays nomad who can get into abaarso and then scholarship, the more we get of that its good for beesha iyo dalka dhan. While our diaspora are already educated, we combine excellence then together, the ppl start rising up to our intelligence level ma garatay, first world society is born.

I need to bring peace to @Darwiish97 now it's in all our interest. Forget HY/HJ matter they just trying to keep it war zone so they can swindle all those sacad muse into american universities while telling them about isaaqnimo. Tribe doesnt exist in that sense everyone is sub clan and has his own isim so they are not using a useful politicss they cant keep isaaq on such platform. Wala is yaqana dee, tarikh badan ayaa naga dhaxayso, we know the nomadic system so it's safe.

The issue is dhulbahante right now wallahi, we need to convince them to join SL wallahi, so now we can buy land in SOOL and become somalilanders and then access abaarso and send our nomads to america and create a pool of excellence locally, while our diaspora are FINE they are already first world due to the academics there, the problem is the locals, ma gaban partnership ileen isku maskax ma aha due to different facilities they study.

Dhulbahante does benefit if they play their cards well. I will organize a strategy that benefits dhulbahante so then I can access abaarso during the mayhem in hamar. Their land prices are going to increases as somalis flock to get access to abaarso especially 'darods'. Fiqishini HG is lucky he is there so he has @Samaalic Era covered for access no abgaal tho lol. Lets not be stupid and create a good strategy, ceel macan oo cilmi ba taala hargeisa sidi loo gaadhi laha ha laga hadlo. Its real education camps that send u to the best universities not the ones loo tala galay inay noqdan la hayste dhinaca CILMIGA. BAN ISLAMISTS PLEASE THEY ARE HELPING ISAAQ IN MAJERTEN UNIVERSITY XUN LA GEEYO CAUSE HE IS EXTREMIST AND ISLAMIC IYO JAHIL, MA RABAN ISLAMIST INAY WAX BARAN. WE NEED TO KICK OUT ICTISAM, ALITIHAAD IYO WAXASI NOO FADHIYA HARGEISA MA FADHIYO THATS WHY IT WAS SELECTED AS SAFE INVESTMENT FOR KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fuckin useless islamist like cognissive sacudi iska aad u la hayste, maxaa naga rabta niyahow? i dont give a f*ck i can move to falidhidin its my village in sool and relocate all bah dubays only u suffer not me when i conquer u and i have nobel prize population your islamist will be told U MUST LISTEN TO BAH DUBAYS ISAGA HAYSTO HARVARD DEGREE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow I am giving predictions thru my thought experiments and vision. Listen its hard for the west to enpower islamist dominated societies, it's like enpowering your enemy, it makes no sense.No Islamist exist in SL, it's safer area to implement western excellence and future elites, they basically won't turn against the one who helped him, where-as the islamist will. I predict there will be an oversupply of somali students applying for abaarso and somaliland knowing there is no other institution that sets up nomads to get western scholarship, they know they can charge thru the roof, I mean 50k easy per student in Somalia if not more as the all get jealous like @Samaalic Era not 'rational' about how to 'deal' with this 'threat' to Somalia future. Let's not respond emotionally with qarax and i hate whitey that is muse suldan approach OF ILHAN OMAR, JAMA ALI JAMA, SAMATAR LOSER, and midg0 do this sxb not the GOB way of armed clan. WE have sumcad too keep ma garatay, we know we are armed, we know we have isim, and we are worthy as gob clans to be on DIYA, meaning geesi ba tahay lakin dhaqan leh iyo ISIM.

It's already decided so don't think u can change it unless all the islamist move from PL overnight which is unlikely, so UNDP education is all u get to ensure you are not enpowered to much to become an islamist with a nuke in the future. So don't blame the west, blame your backward culture for allowing these wahabis, sheikhs, who don't help u but take advantage of you. They want to keep you poor and dumb because religion is strong when ppl are not educated and rich. They know this the islamist? so it's just power issue for them, not even religion. I cry how many of our locals attend sheikh mosques and not international schools preparing them to be the future of Somalia.

Our diaspora can not come from the west and rule a 3rd world and try to change it overnight, the locals need to be 'supplied' scholarships. 100, 1000, and more as time goes on to slowly penetrate and change that ambuulo mindset and create 'excellence' and 'rationality'. That is my other prediction basically HARGEISA ECONOMIC POWER HOUSE PLUS ACADEMIA AND INSTITUTIONS WILL BE LOCATED THERE AS THEY ARE SAFEST OPTION IN SOMALIA.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow The DR can see in my vision somalis all rushing and over demand on abaarso and other western academias in hargeisa, so I want to get in early before its becomes EXPENSIVE as hell due to DEMAND of millions. Their economy is gonna be huge sxb not just this trade and oil crap, they took the industry i wanted for PL. They own the FUTURE dheh, look at saudi oil tied to american HELP, that's cuz of CILM NIYAHOW. U will be like that to ISAAQ who will play carrot n stick on SCIENTIIC FORMULAS FOR TECH, ECONOMICS, MILITARY, ETC. U WONT BE ABLE TO DO THAT, U TOOK SAUDI ROUTE TO BE HOSTAGE BECUZ YOU PARKED I SLAMIST IN PL. ABDILLAHI WAS RIGHT EXTERMINATE AND REMOVE. EVEN LOCAL ISLAMIST MEEL MA JOGGI KARAN, HE HAS TO GO SXB AMA PL LOCALS SUFFER OR THERE IS RISK THEY RECRUIT THE WRONG STUDENTS LIKE PAKISTANI NUCLEAR GUY

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era Why do u laff niyahow sometimes over serious thing. The west tries small pilot projects first their not going to park all research facilities first, the first pilot project must prove to be successful and it will be and as times goes on they keep increasing institutions and start relocating to hargeisa in the future when there is enough supply of highly skilled workforce and elites. Sxb you just laugh sometimes not seeing the future niyahow, thats the problem with HG, they just laff sxb thinking wax kasto overnight bay ku imanaysa like 91 loot, it doesnt work like that when your BUILDING something everything is small steps and then u prove it worked, it gets expanded and expanded. The only question is how much time it takes and that depends on the 'will' of the locals. But there is no-way their establishing shit for the south not even PL, too many islamist, too many holes for scholarship to wrong types. There is no doubt about that. They dont even allow saudis to get abaarso, so they go thru local shitty arab schools and fail in western scholarship, these ones target the kids at year 7 meaning their nurturing them sxb not letting them stay with local schools like arabia. Thats why arabia has no inventors, they didnt inject local schools with western teaching

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A police officer was killed by Al Shabaab. The FGS took his body to the criminal investigation department who sent him to Erdogan Hospital. They did surgery on his sides and back for no other reason than to extract his organs.

Organ trafficking while sad, is nothing new in Somalia. There were many cases like this since the 90s. It’s just that now the social media is finally catching up.

Trending