FGS promotes degeneracy and alcohol use

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX brought civilization for 21 yrs and now we're repairing Xamar the ghost city. Also booon is a term for cagdheers since they absorbed Oromos in their bloodline you silly kid. :drakelaugh:
War ninyahow waa yaab we produced most of the presidents i would say quality over quantity, beesha ilkoyer are greedy instead focusing on maxaa no dan ah as somali, they focus more on scoring few point than long term goals.

Thats whats diffrence between us and you.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
War ninyahow waa yaab we produced most of the presidents i would say quality over quantity, beesha ilkoyer are greedy instead focusing on maxaa no dan ah as somali, they focus more on scoring few point than long term goals.

Thats whats diffrence between us and you.

Fam us MX Ugaases have produced two Presidents. Explain ''greedy'' do you see Farmaajo looking out for his own affairs? We look out for Somalia's long term. But I think we ought to eat right and develop our lands, mammul. And Farmaajo and his clansmen needs to eat. Your people had their chance and they didn't do nothing. Now Farmaajo is repairing the country.

Fam us MX Ugaases have produced two Presidents. Explain ''greedy'' do you see Farmaajo looking out for his own affairs? We look out for Somalia's long term. But I think we ought to eat right and develop our lands, mammul. And Farmaajo and his clansmen needs to eat. Your people had their chance and they didn't do nothing. Now Farmaajo is repairing the country.
Explain why Cabudwaaq iyo Ghetto is the least developed region on the whole union.

First get your house affairs in order then u can critize mines and others.

:faysalwtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
you came back the exact same wth, haven't you done some maturing or soul searching.
So I indirectly address Kheyre's corruption and you question my maturity?:damn:You truly are a devout follower of the Namad iyo Nolol cult:ileycry:But hey if it means i get a bit of shmoney I'll join ... Kheyre is love, Kheyre is life:rejoice:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Explain why Cabudwaaq iyo Ghetto is the least developed region on the whole union.

First get your house affairs in order then u can critize mines and others.

:faysalwtf:

Fam our lands such as Kismayo, Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Cabudwaaq iyo the Green Valley of Gedo are developing quite nicely. How's your Warsheikh doing? :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts