fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is going to be good!
tenor (5).gif

This is going to be good!
View attachment 28957
Fantastic!

This is the way to go, time to find out what our president is all about.

He has to distance himself from this COMPLETELY and point out and call for the the head of the person who sanctioned this, even if it's Khayre.

That's the only way forward for this administration, anything else will be politically suicide, especially if it's only going to be about sorry excuses.
People are hungry for blood, the president has to give them the guilty conspirators at NISA.

Aren't NISA funded by UAE and staffed by Damuul Jadiid by the way?

Well done on the swift decision.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
They better choose their words very, very carefully. :wowsweat:
He's guilty! Theres nothing he can say.
Fantastic!

This is the way to go, time to find out what our president is all about.

He has to distance himself from this COMPLETELY and point out and call for the the head of the person who sanctioned this, even if it's Khayre.

That's the only way forward for this administration, anything else will be politically suicide, especially if it's only going to be about sorry excuses.
People are hungry for blood, the president has to give them the guilty conspirators at NISA.

Aren't NISA funded by UAE and staffed by Damuul Jadiid by the way?

Well done on the swift decision.
Passing the baton won't solve the issue!
Lol Farmaajo will throw everyone he knows including his wife and kids under the bus to save himself :drakekidding:
But but but it was Galmudug :icon lol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
lmao @fox you're really excited about this, aren't you?
When Farmaajo got elected i got scared, i thought for a moment we're done for :pachah1:but farmaajos finally shown his true colours :pachah1:hes a TPLF tea boy :pachah1:and your uncle is a crooked mug that'll be out of office by next year inshallah :rejoice:

When Farmaajo got elected i got scared, i thought for a moment we're done for :pachah1:but farmaajos finally shown his true colours :pachah1:hes a TPLF tea boy :pachah1:and your uncle is a crooked mug that'll be out of office by next year inshallah :rejoice:

miskeen, don't get ahead of yourself.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So the former leader of Al Shabab gets clemency because the defense minister is related to him but a guy who's not accused of any crime is handed over to a foreign country? The pubestache has gone too far. Impeach! #farmaajexit

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So the former leader of Al Shabab gets clemency because the defense minister is related to him but a guy who's not accused of any crime is handed over to a foreign country? The pubestache has gone too far. Impeach! #farmaajexit
I am waiting for his excuse :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending