FGS planning invasion of Puntland

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
who is holding who back? I do not want to criticize your region, but there isn't any proof that Puntalnd is more developed than the other states. Stop with the empty faan, we are not buying it. We need receipts. Can you speak Arabic ya akhi? I heard Oman's weather is great around this time.

We can send troops anywhere we want sxb, after all it's our country. Federalism is more dangerous than Alshabab. But this is fake news. We will only go north after freeing the south from the illegal immigrant traitor Darkie, until then relax and drink your shah.
I hope they are coming with body bags..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
who is holding who back? I do not want to criticize your region, but there isn't any proof that Puntalnd is more developed than the other states. Stop with the empty faan, we are not buying it. We need receipts. Can you speak Arabic ya akhi? I heard Oman's weather is great around this time.

You know IDP come broke from your south and return a business man, trader, and 500k in net income and assets. They come back to the south and pimp you. That is proof of economic superiority when your local comes to my market and makes it rich similar to how Somalis go to the western market to get rich, but your local comes to me never forget that key metric difference. PL is superior economy

Ninkii dhoof ku yimid ayay geeridu dhibaysa
9C817D02-8A91-46FA-A828-44B5FBDA4B06.gif

talk about being the most paranoid people on earth, these guys are getting all hyped up and worried about there own fake news.

Are you not in the west, imagine living in peace and having food and at the same time encouraging war in an poor country.
:O27GWRK:
Bu-bu I am not a qabiliste.
It's called self defence. Anyone who invades a peaceful legal territory than they have every right to defend themselves.

It's called self defence. Anyone who invades a peaceful legal territory than they have every right to defend themselves.
Isn't Puntland inside Somalia so that means the FGS can move around and place troops wherever.

You guys just want to start another war hidden behind region while it really is about qabil.

I have talked to my relatives in Bosaso who had no problem with the FGS, so I don't understand why a bunch of diaspora children are crying over the government placing their troops wherever.

Isn't Puntland inside Somalia so that means the FGS can move around and place troops wherever.

You guys just want to start another war hidden behind region while it really is about qabil.

I have talked to my relatives in Bosaso who had no problem with the FGS, so I don't understand why a bunch of diaspora children are crying over the government placing their troops wherever.
It was the regional state that threatened to take military action if the useless retarded FGS tries them. If you been following Somali politics, you would know that there very hostile to PL and it's clan. PL has every right to defend itself.

Are you not in the west, imagine living in peace and having food and at the same time encouraging war in an poor country.
:O27GWRK:
Bu-bu I am not a qabiliste.
I'm not encouraging war..we are only defending our homes.. If the muqdisho administration won't recognize federalism in the country we will close down our borders and withdraw from the union.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Honestly it's our own fault

we should have never ceded baraxley in 2016

Even if we successfully defend from Farmaajo's meddling in Galkacyo who is to say another hawiye mo0ryaan 5 years down the line won't do the same thing. We need to capture baraxley and create a buffer zone south of Galkacyo

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
When your met with force, then your doing something right!

Let them try :silanyolaugh:

The Independent Country of Puntland Haa Noolatoo! :it0tdo8:

Trending