FGS hates on Somaliland for releasing pirates

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
FGS shows its true colours again, these men were Somali coastlines from foreigners and would prefer they be locked up

IMG_20190807_191058.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hijacking ships for ransom is a crime. It’s good that pirates locked up in Puntland serve their full sentence unlike in this region unless pardoned during Eid. Those sentenced in other countries serve the full sentence as part of their agreement.

The law applies to anyone so it’s a pity they were released after Hawiye tribal representatives visited Hargeisa.

It’s also pitiful for Somaliland region to use this as some sort of political point scoring against their Federal government. Pirates must be punished.

Asalama alaykum :damedamn:

DRACO

VIP
Fakash Farmaajo and the Fakash foreign minister is angry that no MX or Mj were relesed.
Imagine begging Seychelles and UN to condemn Somaliland. Seychelles knows it's reliant on the RSL ,they cant do anything to the blessed republic. Fakash can do what they do best = Begging kkk:cryinglaughsmiley:

Even when we take pity on their citizens and release them from prison, they have the nerve to complain and they even complained to IC, IQ 68 at its finest.

Besides 9 years in prison is enough punishment and it’s not like they killed people.

Hijacking ships for ransom is a crime. It’s good that pirates locked up in Puntland serve their full sentence unlike in this region unless pardoned during Eid. Those sentenced in other countries serve the full sentence as part of their agreement.

You don’t think that since Eid is only few days away, that they might have been pardoned becomes of that.

:gucciwhat:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Foreign countries have no right to arrest Somalis in Somali waters.

I applaud maamulka Waqooyi Galbeed for doing the right thing

I have read the whole thing and I only highlighted the Eid part because you mentioned and you also wrote that somaliland only did this to score political points.

Somaliland released those prisoners only because their elders come to Hargeisa asked clemency and the president agreed, considering they already spent 9 years behind bars.

So next time say thank you for sending your fellow citizens back to their families.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I have read the whole thing and I only highlighted the Eid part because you mentioned and you also wrote that somaliland only did this to score political points.

Somaliland released those prisoners only because their elders come to Hargeisa asked clemency and the president agreed, considering they already spent 9 years behind bars.

So next time say thank you for sending your fellow citizens back to their families.
Do yourself a favor and learn how to finish reading a paragraph.

The fact that you imprisoned them in the first place given they aren't your "citizens" nor commit the crime in your region is enough reason to think this isn't being done out of kindness.

Trending

Latest posts