FGS foreign affairs ministry rep wants ties with Israel; bashes Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree with him, Somalia has its own interest but the current government dont know what they are doing lol they are all over the place.

Farm

VIP
I kind of agree with him, Somalia has its own interest but the current government dont know what they are doing lol they are all over the place.

I disagree for the reason that he bashed the defenceless people of Palestine.. having said that it doesn’t mean we can’t work with Israel like almost every other Muslim nation (especially in agriculture).

I disagree for the reason that he bashed the defenceless people of Palestine.. having said that it doesn’t mean we can’t work with Israel like almost every other Muslim nation (especially in agriculture).
that's the part I don't agree with but im for putting emotions aside and let the interest talk like all other nations in the world.

Tukraq

VIP
It seems we don’t have a chain of command :farmajoyaab: if anyone’s going to establish relations with Israel it should be farmaajo:yacadiim: that trip would probably give us more than his trips to Brundi or to meet his friend Abiy

It seems we don’t have a chain of command :farmajoyaab: if anyone’s going to establish relations with Israel it should be farmaajo:yacadiim: that trip would probably give us more than his trips to Brundi or to meet his friend Abiy
Isreal also gives water to Jordan if I remember correctly, all ME countries work with them why can't we?

Isreal also gives water to Jordan if I remember correctly, all ME countries work with them why can't we?
maxresdefault.jpg

they are trying to destroy our most holy site ...although it has not been built, prospects for its completion are important in Jewish eschatology

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
We should keep neutral and not mess with the middle east until all of Somalia is relatively peaceful and united- in one way or another. I swear both Arabs and Jews are selfish, they will easily look at as as brother one day and throw compliments at us. Next thing you now they want your oil, resources and are calling you uncultured savages. Alas, the leaders of Somalia and her states are looking for temporary gains and the future of there banks are more important that that of the country. Only time will tell what we'll achieve with or without the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts