FGS & FMS Spend

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Discussion to analyze 2022 spend. And also look ahead at 2023 budget. I will put to bed who needs who and which FMS are paper states

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
1681510335503.jpeg

1681510346228.jpeg

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Summarized monthly data on Somali ministry of finance page. Couldnt find summary for FY22 so just combined monthly reports in excel

It seems that cayr money isn't coming anymore after the disagreements between FGS & PL, January and February revenues:
FGS Jan revenue: $17 million.
FGS Feb revenue: $25 million.
That's less than half of what they used to get, last year monthly revenues were usually > $40 million.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
It seems that cayr money isn't coming anymore after the disagreements between FGS & PL, January and February revenues:
FGS Jan revenue: $17 million.
FGS Feb revenue: $25 million.
That's less than half of what they used to get, last year monthly revenues were usually > $40 million.
I wasnt sure what happened with the data for jan feb Puntland, it wasnt on the report. Are you talking about FGS revenue or tax?

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Here is revenue data summarized. It includes domestic revenue and international grant=aid
1681514326760.jpeg

1681514341852.jpeg

I wasnt sure what happened with the data for jan feb Puntland, it wasnt on the report. Are you talking about FGS revenue or tax?
The one you provided is 2022 and I'm talking about 2023 monthly revenue including taxes. the revenue declined this year because FGS would usually get more than $20 million from donors, but this year they only got $4 million in the 1st 2 months, that is why is the revenue this year is less than a third of last year's average.

Whilst at it, could not suss out as to what these numbers represent, and entail, could you?
  • Taxes,
  • Grants,
  • Other revenue,
  • Rev-Grants
Those are needed for meaningful analyses, otherwise, it is pure conjecture, I think.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Whilst at it, could not suss out as to what these numbers represent, and entail, could you?
  • Taxes,
  • Grants,
  • Other revenue,
  • Rev-Grants. This is
Those are needed for meaningful analyses, otherwise, it is pure conjecture, I think.
Good Point I will pull a sample report and shows what all included
The only custom row is rev-grants. Which is just basically all the revenue minus grants. So we can see domestically generated wealth without aid.

Trending