FGS Education minister Goodax Barre exposes the FGS's deep seated qabiilism

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Where was this illiterate looter when his home region of Xaarshabelle was suffering from historic flooding? Puntland was busy sending aid to his family while he was fuming about Majeerteen.

Now his blinding hatred for Majeerteen is preventing him from doing his job. He is withholding certificates from Puntite students due to his extreme hatred for Majeerteen. Can someone explain to me why a Xawaadle man who lives 1000 km away from Majeerteen territory is so obsessed with us? I guess this is what happens when hatred for Majeerteen and all things related to them is a prerequisite to apply for FGS jobs.

Last edited:
Where was this illiterate looter when his home region of Xaarshabelle was suffering from historic flooding? Puntland was busy sending aid to his family while he was fuming about Majeerteen.

Now his blinding hatred for Majeerteen is preventing him from doing his job. He is withholding certificates from Puntite students due to his extreme hatred for Majeerteen. Can someone explain to me why a Xawaadle man who lives 1000 km away from Majeerteen territory is so obsessed with us? I guess this is what happens when hatred for Majeerteen and all things related to them is a prerequisite to apply for FGS jobs.
Shoulda let them starve xawaadle wa langaab farmers anyway

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I have listened to his little speech against Faroole and his family. Completely unacceptable behaviour from a Union minister.

What baffled the most and caught my attention about his speech is him calling Faroole "Old Man" :pachah1:

Goodax Barre is almost 70 years old, obviously he doesn't see himself in the mirror. He was stuttering throughout the entirety of his inarticulate speech LMAO.

Farm

VIP
In the so called provisional constitution the FGS has nothing to do with education. In countries like Canada there is no federal education minister. This illiterate mooryaan called Goodax shouldn’t even have a job, in addition he should focus on learning how to read and learning how to not get his shitty exams leaked.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Goodax Gabre.jpg

This filthy mooryaan used to burn down villages in Hiraan with his xabashi friend Gabre. The villages belonged to another Xawaadle subclan known as Nuux Maxamuud. His family was having issues with them so this coward sent xabashi to rape and slaughter them. What a lowly, pathetic creature he is.

Farm

VIP
Do you have any evidence to prove your insulting accusation?!!!

He doesn’t. He’s just some cuqdad ridden inhabitant of the triangle.

He trolls in PL threads it’s best to ignore him or he’ll derail the thread

Do you have any evidence to prove your insulting accusation?!!!

Only 18% of children in Puntland in Urban and rural areas, finish primary school not to mention the high rate of people unable to read or write. This doesn't even include nomdic families who likely have worse figures.

http://documents.worldbank.org/cura...om-wave-1-of-the-Somali-high-frequency-survey

Page 90

Clearly the current awful system isn't working. Maybe that's why the youth are flocking to join organisation like ISIS in Puntland.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Only 18% of children in Puntland in Urban and rural areas, finish primary school not to mention the high rate of people unable to read or write. This doesn't even include nomdic families who likely have worse figures.

http://documents.worldbank.org/cura...om-wave-1-of-the-Somali-high-frequency-survey

Page 90

Clearly the current awful system isn't working. Maybe that's why the youth are flocking to join organisation like ISIS in Puntland.
Youth flocking to join ISIS kulaha. And you're using this lie to defend Mogadishu, which is provably controlled by Al Shabaab? Quit derailing you triangle slave. This thread is about this mooryaan minister and how he shows the FGS's true colours.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Youth flocking to join ISIS kulaha. And you're using this lie to defend Mogadishu, which is provably controlled by Al Shabaab? Quit derailing you triangle slave. This thread is about this mooryaan minister and how he shows the FGS's true colours.
He's defending a system where people complete at an even lower level. Primary education is 3% higher than the rest with less aid, it's a system that needs to improved not torn down and replaced by the SFG.

Farm

VIP

Page 90

That same document you linked shows Mogadishu and SL are doing worse. Why don’t you talk about your own region instead of obsessing over PL?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Page 90

This report proves that Puntland has the highest literacy rates, highest primary completion, highest enrollment rate, highest Labor force participation, highest access to water and highest access to sanitation of ALL SOMALIA REGIONS.

Remember we're the NORTH EAST... IDIOT. Imaging not reading your own "evidence". What a moron.
Screenshot_2020-02-02-09-20-50-29.png

This report proves that Puntland has the highest literacy rates, highest primary completion, highest enrollment rate, highest Labor force participation, highest access to water and highest access to sanitation of ALL SOMALIA REGIONS.

Remember we're the NORTH EAST... IDIOT. Imaging not reading your own "evidence". What a moron. View attachment 92629

Clearly you lack any sort of intelligence.

Perhaps you are a product of Puntland's education system.

Me showing you the document was to provide evidence of how awful and 4th world Puntland's education system is and how hypocritical it is to criticize the education policy or implementation in Xamar when Puntland is just as worse. Yet here you are celebrating the fact that 82% of Children in Puntland fail to complete any sort of basic education.

Farm

VIP

Me showing you the document was to provide evidence of how awful and 4th world Puntland's education system is. Yet here you are celebrating the fact that 82% of Children in Puntland fail to complete any sort of basic education.

What kind of idiot thinks that a region with a superior education system adopting a worse off education system.... will lead to better system ?

v7XV6ht.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What kind of idiot thinks that a region with a superior education system adopting a worse off education system.... will lead to better system ?

v7XV6ht.jpg

Of course it's bad it's the 3rd fucking world. But to adopt a worse system is just laughable. How do we get through to these people?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Me showing you the document was to provide evidence of how awful and 4th world Puntland's education system is and how hypocritical it is to criticize the education policy or implementation in Xamar when Puntland is just as worse. Yet here you are celebrating the fact that 82% of Children in Puntland fail to complete any sort of basic education.
The document you linked shows that Puntland has the best education in Somalia. Yet you linked it to justify the attacks by Mogadishu education minister Goodax, the man overseeing the worst education system in Somalia, against Puntland.

There is definitely someone here lacking in intelligence and it isn't Karim.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Dude, Education system in Xamar is worse than that of Puntland according to the report. Why adopt something inferior?!! Cows possess better intellect than you cretins.

Trending