FGS designates top Africa Union diplomat ‘persona non-grata’ and ordered him to leave the country within 7 days

EF69FDA3-E9D9-4C54-95E8-5EDE1549901D.jpeg

What did he do exactly? Or is this last minute igu sawir?

There is no context, we understand why Haysom was PNG’d. But What did this diplomat do
It's due to AMISOM refusing to listen to the FGS Somali Transition plan.

After winning that case, Somalia is picking up momentum. All the funding going to AMISOM should be invested in our people.

Farmaajo has a masters in political science, he is playing rings around these flat noses jeraars And their traitors.

cow

VIP
fantastic news by the Somali government. A great move by President Farmaajo and the foreign minister. it is high time the fufu's are kicked out of Somalia.

I am still wondering why this Madow was removed, did he refuse to abide by the Somali Transitional Plan? Or what.. or is it last minute igu sawir.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I am still wondering why this Madow was removed, did he refuse to abide by the Somali Transitional Plan? Or what.. or is it last minute igu sawir.
You give diplomats 24 or 48 hours tops. This guy has 7 days to continue what he was doing. My theory is they did it to uplift the bots with the recent SNA in-fighting and lack of development, they used a long standing impasse to shore up support. It's political posturing. The bots love any resemblance of strength even from a lame duck.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good focking AMISOM wanna stay 7 more years this is a good way to show them to f*ck off

You give diplomats 24 or 48 hours tops. This guy has 7 days to continue what he was doing. My theory is they did it to uplift the bots with the recent SNA in-fighting and lack of development, they used a long standing impasse to shore up support. It's political posturing. The bots love any resemblance of strength even from a lame duck.
Bots who demand a better treatment for Somali citizens?
Aren't bots supposed to support their master unconditional?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently he was kicked out due to exploiting Somali girls. Bantu fock was sick sick man. I told yall AMISOM are molesters

@Pwyneth Galtrow come check it out

bidenkulaha

GalYare
One thing I congratulate Farmaajo is his supposed demand for AMISOM to leave.

The idiot ICC candidates wouldn’t say a thing had they been in charge.

Mozart

You need people like me
ANIMALSOM are rapists.

Well done to FGS for kicking this scum out.
It’s fake news. Farmaajo and his fanboys have been harassing this guy for ages because he was working on an independent review of the election. They leaked his WhatsApp messages a few weeks ago and he was anti-Farmaajo - that’s why he is being booted out.

Attachments

• D67B38B7-D11D-43AF-82F7-640F2CB6B3F6.jpeg
    D67B38B7-D11D-43AF-82F7-640F2CB6B3F6.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 72

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Trending