FGS Blockade leaves hundreds of people jobless in Kismaayo

Gaajo is synonimous iswith Gedo 100,000s are starving why do you think 50cent picked that spot?

Granpa terror in that report no one is eating Hyena meat which is staple food of your beesha.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gaajo is synonimous iswith Gedo 100,000s are starving why do you think 50cent picked that spot?

Granpa terror in that report no one is eating Hyena meat which is staple food of your beesha.
Hooyada uu sheeg Ijaara wardaay if I seen you I would feed you to Hyenas

Tukraq

VIP
how would this be a good outlook for the fgs:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: especially since you said it would be 1 man 1 vote this time:gucciwhat: why put your party stamp on the cause of joblessness and boast your the reason?, well thats one federal states who's populace won't be voting for your candidate
and after the stunt you pulled of in southwest shooting civilians thats two:lolbron: now that I think about it no way farmaajo agrees to 1 man 1 vote:drakelaugh: lets just see if galmudug goes well although you guys have a track record now for pissing whole state populaces off

Hooyada uu sheeg Ijaara wardaay if I seen you I would feed you to Hyenas
Granpa terrorist, Your skinny as can do nothing. You are on the wanted list as an ex AS operative.
Stop straining your remaining one eye for being a keyboard commando in your moms basement while you have a tag on your leg.

Also did your uncle Zakaria the double agent aka AS/NISA give you papers to leave Somalia?
Did he write for you a letter of good conduct so that the canadian authorities will allow you in?

look at this monkey B00n boasting about innocent people dying, ahmed will not die warya, its the innocent, and God will judge your kind for laughing and creating this,

what will you do when farmajo is gone?

you will go back to begging, with Ogaden to increase their federal Ethiopian Mps from 23 to 80 MPs, and kenyan Ogaden ministers, you will always be outmanoeuvred strategically,

and failamrjo gone, what will you do? you will come with bent knee crawling and begging for forgiveness,

Granpa terrorist, Your skinny as can do nothing. You are on the wanted list as an ex AS operative.
Stop straining your remaining one eye for being a keyboard commando in your moms basement while you have a tag on your leg.

Also did your uncle Zakaria the double agent aka AS/NISA give you papers to leave Somalia?
Did he write for you a letter of good conduct so that the canadian authorities will allow you in?

he messaged me two months ago he is still hiding in Dusamareeb, he cannot go to Canada, and the little one they gave him as wife divorced him after he boasted to her about doing an ahmaar prostitute in adis

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope that both madobe administration and SFG work out a deal to ease the suffering of the innocent people, we need someone to take the high road on this issue and compromise to save lives :)

I hope that both madobe administration and SFG work out a deal to ease the suffering of the innocent people, we need someone to take the high road on this issue and compromise to save lives :)
The Farmajo regime have been abusing the good faith tye somali people have built on the Long process it took for the Somali government to form every effort that AY built with the rest has been chipped away bit by bit by these crooks.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The Farmajo regime have been abusing the good faith tye somali people have built on the Long process it took for the Somali government to form every effort that AY built with the rest has been chipped away bit by bit by these crooks.
So you want MJ to be president to rule Somalia again?.

TekNiKo

VIP
he messaged me two months ago he is still hiding in Dusamareeb, he cannot go to Canada, and the little one they gave him as wife divorced him after he boasted to her about doing an ahmaar prostitute in adis
Hooyada wasse I am in Canada nothing you can do about it, and why are you talking personal life? Your degodiye wife is probably fuking another.man right now you dumb caaqdheer

TekNiKo

VIP

Keep rotting away in the slums of Islii b00n. I will make sure to pay you a visit and feee you caanoboore soup with waraabe

So you want MJ to be president to rule Somalia again?.

why not, atleast Mj would defend and strengthen the federalism system, issue is we put in place b00ns and langabs who have cuqdad and cores to settle,

come on, Mj will never allow shishey generals to be bribed to karbash certain somali states, south west state with eley, look what the b00n did, galnus, jubaland, the b0on and his goons have fockd up somalis,

the only two true somalis who truly give a shyt about soamli and federalism and defend the rights of the state and people in my opinion are Ogaden and MJ,

despite all their issues, they are truly the only two groups standing up for somalis federalism system, fighting for it, and look how they are being attacked,

the only two who give a monkeys about darood or somalinimo in my experience are Mj and Ogaden, this is why the langabs hate them,

look at Jubaland, marehan had it for 10 years, Ogaden move heaven and earth to make sure it has a mamul, state and got all clans to eat from the same plate, what did bare hiraale do except rob the port money for over 10 years, never elft behind a single school or mamul, waa b00n

look at DDS, it takes Ogaden always standing up for the region and her various tribes despite the cuqdad from many 1door, dir etc against Ogaden,

when the b00n goes marehan will stop their nac nac, but mark my word, no one else but Mj or Ogaden has any long term vision or wadaninimo for

the rest why 5 minute opportunist, Mj president, would never do what failmarjo has done to somalia or hassan sheikh,

last 3 presidents have destroyed everything cabdullhi yuusf has built, tell me if i am wrong saxib,

wallah if an Ogaden or an MJ became president,we would have Confederacy Federalism, forget federalism, they would make the state strong and the central government accountable with in 6 months,

i have noticed, MJ and Ogaden are the only ones with the ability and vision to act, stand for an idea and persevere through to make sure it succeeds, regardless, the rest are 5 minutes hope, waa fudeed the rest of somalis,

Mj and Ogaden need federalism to protect themselves from qashin tribes and their chaos, but sometiems i wonder why these too give somalia their all, just declare Independence, we dont gain anything from somalia runti

why not, atleast Mj would defend and strengthen the federalism system, issue is we put in place b00ns and langabs who have cuqdad and cores to settle,

come on, Mj will never allow shishey generals to be bribed to karbash certain somali states, south west state with eley, look what the b00n did, galnus, jubaland, the b0on and his goons have fockd up somalis,

the only two true somalis who truly give a shyt about soamli and federalism and defend the rights of the state and people in my opinion are Ogaden and MJ,

despite all their issues, they are truly the only two groups standing up for somalis federalism system, fighting for it, and look how they are being attacked,

the only two who give a monkeys about darood or somalinimo in my experience are Mj and Ogaden, this is why the langabs hate them,

look at Jubaland, marehan had it for 10 years, Ogaden move heaven and earth to make sure it has a mamul, state and got all clans to eat from the same plate, what did bare hiraale do except rob the port money for over 10 years, never elft behind a single school or mamul, waa b00n

look at DDS, it takes Ogaden always standing up for the region and her various tribes despite the cuqdad from many 1door, dir etc against Ogaden,

when the b00n goes marehan will stop their nac nac, but mark my word, no one else but Mj or Ogaden has any long term vision or wadaninimo for

the rest why 5 minute opportunist, Mj president, would never do what failmarjo has done to somalia or hassan sheikh,

last 3 presidents have destroyed everything cabdullhi yuusf has built, tell me if i am wrong saxib,

wallah if an Ogaden or an MJ became president,we would have Confederacy Federalism, forget federalism, they would make the state strong and the central government accountable with in 6 months,

i have noticed, MJ and Ogaden are the only ones with the ability and vision to act, stand for an idea and persevere through to make sure it succeeds, regardless, the rest are 5 minutes hope, waa fudeed the rest of somalis,

Mj and Ogaden need federalism to protect themselves from qashin tribes and their chaos, but sometiems i wonder why these too give somalia their all, just declare Independence, we dont gain anything from somalia runti

hmmmmm ….
4bUV7Ls.gif

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
@Ibro
Whats your view on this sxb, you seem to lurk on politics section but never comment:hillarybiz:

Yeah for good reasons, I like to keep my head down.

Anyway, the first thing we need to knowledge is that the Somali civil-war is not an internal conflict anymore, ever since the Ethiopian invasion of Somalis during 2006 and formation of Amisom. Somalia internal conflict was regionalised and made for the complex.

Before Abiye came into power, Ethiopia and Kenya foreign policy were to keep Somalia divided and weak. But with the election of Abiye and Formajo, this changed the regional dynamics. As Ethiopia and Somalia, both are federation, but both have different power structures. Ethiopia acts more like a Unitary state then federation, while Somalia was more like Confederacy than a federation. Because both countries uneven power structure, both sides need to structure their internal power dynamics. Somalia needs to consolidate power to centre, while Ethiopia needs to devolve more power to states, so both Somalia and Ethiopia would become an actual federation.

But one of the major problems between Ethiopia and Somalia was that Ethiopia was a former empire that is now using ethnic-federalism. While Somalia is an Ethno-state trying to undermine clan dynamics, both sides had hostilities and distrust.

But with the election of Farmajo whos a nationalist. He knew he needs to consolidate power away from states to centre to regain Somali sovereignty. But with Somalia in economic ruins, not wanting to politics police or military and arm embarge. It meant FGS couldn't challenge Ethiopia and Kenya influence, even in Somalia itself. Meaning Somalia lost all its hard-power and only had its soft-power left.

It essentially meant Farmajo had to down his nationalistic rhetoric and try to win Abiye. He did by offering four ports; Mogadishu, Kismayo, Hobyo and Barawa. In doing this, he won Ethiopia over to his side but doing this meant Ethiopia was in a collision course with Kenya.

Kenya reason invading Somalia was not to counter Al-Shabaab but to gain control Jubaland, so Kenya and pressure FGS to concede to their demand over the ocean. But now with Ethiopia on FGS side, it meant Kenya influence in Jubaland was not being challenged.

FGS got Southwest, Hirshebelle and Galmudug under their control. Now Jubaland, Puntland and Somaliland were the only states left. But Somalia primary economic and political core has always been South-central Somalia. Mean reason why Puntland never succeeded even tho they had chance to, and British Somaliland was merged with Italian Somaliland because Italian Somaliland had all the economics, resources and military power.

FGS policy; if they can consolidate all of South-central Somalia then bring north under control would be a cakewalk. The main reason why Deni and Muse Biixi is throwing a fit.

Anyway, getting back to the point. For the FGS to get stronger, Somalia has to make allies in the region to counter Kenya. The FGS won Djibouti and Eritrea over by promising to help to reform IGAD, to allow smaller states to have a more significant say. By threatening to withdraw from IGAD this place pressure on Abiye either reform it or Ethiopia loses its status as a regional power. Abiye choose to reform it, but issue emerged who should be the head? Somalia, Djibouti and Eritrea supported Sudan. Knowing with the new Sudanese government. It would want to change Sudan image globally by showing it stabilising influence in the region. Plus Sudan was politically isolated from the region for a decade due to US sanction, essentially making Sudan a political neutral candidate to lead IGAD. This means Kenya lost sear as IGAD President, so Kenya lost its opportunity to pressure FGS.

So now Kenya is lost Jubaland, their lap-dog Madobe is a the backfoot, and lost the IGAD seat to Sudan, and to make it was for themselves. Now Kenya is dealing with Ethio-Somali alliance against them in the region. What Farmajo has to keep status-quo only for a few months.

Even then Somalia is going need Kenya to counter Ethiopia to consolidate power away from Puntland and bring Somaliland back into the Union, which would anger Ethiopia. If Ethiopia does anything, we can easily walk away on our agreement over using out ports. As there is not international government who can enforce international laws and punish states states that violated their agreements.

Famajo so far hasn't retaliated against Kenya for the violation it did to Somalia, and that policy should be continued. We are going to need Kenya in the future if we want to weaken Ethiopia and to region our former power and economic status in the region.

Realpolitik first, ideology comes second.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yeah for good reasons, I like to keep my head down.

Anyway, the first thing we need to knowledge is that the Somali civil-war is not an internal conflict anymore, ever since the Ethiopian invasion of Somalis during 2006 and formation of Amisom. Somalia internal conflict was regionalised and made for the complex.

Before Abiye came into power, Ethiopia and Kenya foreign policy were to keep Somalia divided and weak. But with the election of Abiye and Formajo, this changed the regional dynamics. As Ethiopia and Somalia, both are federation, but both have different power structures. Ethiopia acts more like a Unitary state then federation, while Somalia was more like Confederacy than a federation. Because both countries uneven power structure, both sides need to structure their internal power dynamics. Somalia needs to consolidate power to centre, while Ethiopia needs to devolve more power to states, so both Somalia and Ethiopia would become an actual federation.

But one of the major problems between Ethiopia and Somalia was that Ethiopia was a former empire that is now using ethnic-federalism. While Somalia is an Ethno-state trying to undermine clan dynamics, both sides had hostilities and distrust.

But with the election of Farmajo whos a nationalist. He knew he needs to consolidate power away from states to centre to regain Somali sovereignty. But with Somalia in economic ruins, not wanting to politics police or military and arm embarge. It meant FGS couldn't challenge Ethiopia and Kenya influence, even in Somalia itself. Meaning Somalia lost all its hard-power and only had its soft-power left.

It essentially meant Farmajo had to down his nationalistic rhetoric and try to win Abiye. He did by offering four ports; Mogadishu, Kismayo, Hobyo and Barawa. In doing this, he won Ethiopia over to his side but doing this meant Ethiopia was in a collision course with Kenya.

Kenya reason invading Somalia was not to counter Al-Shabaab but to gain control Jubaland, so Kenya and pressure FGS to concede to their demand over the ocean. But now with Ethiopia on FGS side, it meant Kenya influence in Jubaland was not being challenged.

FGS got Southwest, Hirshebelle and Galmudug under their control. Now Jubaland, Puntland and Somaliland were the only states left. But Somalia primary economic and political core has always been South-central Somalia. Mean reason why Puntland never succeeded even tho they had chance to, and British Somaliland was merged with Italian Somaliland because Italian Somaliland had all the economics, resources and military power.

FGS policy; if they can consolidate all of South-central Somalia then bring north under control would be a cakewalk. The main reason why Deni and Muse Biixi is throwing a fit.

Anyway, getting back to the point. For the FGS to get stronger, Somalia has to make allies in the region to counter Kenya. The FGS won Djibouti and Eritrea over by promising to help to reform IGAD, to allow smaller states to have a more significant say. By threatening to withdraw from IGAD this place pressure on Abiye either reform it or Ethiopia loses its status as a regional power. Abiye choose to reform it, but issue emerged who should be the head? Somalia, Djibouti and Eritrea supported Sudan. Knowing with the new Sudanese government. It would want to change Sudan image globally by showing it stabilising influence in the region. Plus Sudan was politically isolated from the region for a decade due to US sanction, essentially making Sudan a political neutral candidate to lead IGAD. This means Kenya lost sear as IGAD President, so Kenya lost its opportunity to pressure FGS.

So now Kenya is lost Jubaland, their lap-dog Madobe is a the backfoot, and lost the IGAD seat to Sudan, and to make it was for themselves. Now Kenya is dealing with Ethio-Somali alliance against them in the region. What Farmajo has to keep status-quo only for a few months.

Even then Somalia is going need Kenya to counter Ethiopia to consolidate power away from Puntland and bring Somaliland back into the Union, which would anger Ethiopia. If Ethiopia does anything, we can easily walk away on our agreement over using out ports. As there is not international government who can enforce international laws and punish states states that violated their agreements.

Famajo so far hasn't retaliated against Kenya for the violation it did to Somalia, and that policy should be continued. We are going to need Kenya in the future if we want to weaken Ethiopia and to region our former power and economic status in the region.

Realpolitik first, ideology comes second.
A very detailed and great analysis saxiib. You should post more often.
The thing that bothers me is selling our ports and Ethiopia building a Navy. This is unacceptable sxb

Trending