FGM...?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
it’s a preference and you’re entitled to yours. But then just make sure you guys never allow your mums/grandmas/aunties/ wives to do that to your daughters. Get involved, and put your foot down to end this barbaric tradition.

Royalflush

novacane
it’s a preference and you’re entitled to yours. But then just make sure you guys never allow your mums/grandmas/aunties/ wives to do that to your daughters. Get involved, and put your foot down to end this barbaric tradition.
how did this tradition start

Never happening to my children ever that shits needs to end it’s so backwards

Its sad that a tradition that started out due to male issues with female sexuality is now punishing women who have got it done by looking at them as now being unmarriageable.

I'm glad its dying out, but fgm survivers do not deserve this. Btw, there is a thing called fgm reversal, whilst it cannot reverse everything, it really helps in certain areas i'm assuming men and most importantly the surviver is concerned about.

Guys, i know you lot have a right to have preferences, but a little bit of compassion will go a long way as there are ways this can be corrected.

So, if you do see a beautiful Xalimo you're interested in, but has been through this, don't rule her out. Their are avenues that can be looked into.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
if you were in a talking stage with a girl and you found out she had it done to her would you cut her off or run with it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt shes openly gonna confess she has had it done to her and its an inappropriate thing to ask plus nowadays there's surgeries that can help victims of FGM

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is sad. These girls get cut because they're brainwashed into thinking their future husbands will want that. Now you guys are saying its a dealbreaker. :deadpeter:
They’re cut when they’re little girls and don’t have a choice. Whether they’re brainwashed or not.

Oh the irony, it started to make women more appealing (supposedly) and now men have the opposite reaction to it, i feel for these girls

that being said yes it is a deal breaker

yes I heard the same as @Halimo Supremist said.

As to why it’s done ...I can only imagine it favours the men. Apparently after a woman had a baby they’d sew her back up for her husbands enjoyment.

Reduces sexual desire. They thought it reduced fornication and adultery in women.. Also, in most cultures, sex has always been seen as something for men and is done to women rather than women being active sexual partners. Its why we hear old stories of ignorant men divorcing their wives because she enjoyed it 'too much'. Liking sex in traditional Somali culture by the sounds of it makes you seem like a , even in a halal marriage. Fgm makes sure women don't enjoy it.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
It’s strange how men back home prefer women circumcised and the ones here don’t, that being said this topics very sensitive so when speaking on it be careful what you say.

Trending