FGM in somalia. Is it stopping?

:faysalwtf: I’m reading a book rn and an fgm scene came up, they were chopping coochie with scissors What the FUCKKKK!!!! It’s 2:30 am rn I finished that chapter like 3 days ago and it’s flashing up in my mind so much, I literally can’t even sleep. Our people really did this/still doing this it’s a whole level of f*cked up how tf are you even supposed to PEE? They talking about legs tied up for 2+ weeks to heal after, pee coming out in drops after, period coming out in drops, then they have to rip open the 🐱 to consummate the marriage. and then they gotta rip it open AGAIN during birth WHAT KIND OF LIFE OF TORTURE AND PAIN IS THAT :faysalwtf: CHOPPING THE COOCHIE OFF IS BAD ENOUGH ON ITS OWN THEN THEY SEW IT UP SO MUCH THEY GOTTA RIP IT OPEN FOR EVERY DAMN THING ON THE PLANET WTFFF

WHY ARE WOMEN SO DAMN DUMB AND PUTTING UP WITH ALL THIS IN THE NAME OF “PURITY” Hell to the f*ck NO!!

What the actual f*ck it’s so dystopian and satanic to even just imagine but this is a reality for our people apparently.

Does anyone know if the fgm situation among Somalis is actually improving cuz omg. This is really a satanic demonic practice. Interesting how any other body modification (nose job/lip fillers etc) is considered haram but chopping up coochie with scissors is free game. Our people are lost. This is satanic. How tf you chop off 🐱 lips with no anesthesia Please tell me the situation is getting better

I used to think I was born in the wrong generation etc etc and wished to be a Somali back in the day but actually nevermind. I think I’m better off a Somali born in the west over this. I can’t even handle a f*cking paper cut wallahi imagine CHOPPING OFF MY WHOLE SHIT TF OFF WITH SCISSORS/A RAZOR WHAT THE LITERALLL FUCKING HELL:faysalwtf::mindblown:

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I'm pretty sure it's gone down by a lot in all the major cities. Now when it comes to the baadiyo......... :ohlord:

Circumcision in Somalia is not Islamic, I doubt that, but in terms of religion, circumcision is not obligatory for women, rather it is recommended - but nothing can be done, most of them are Bedouins, and the country cannot impose laws.

People switched from fircawni (very invasive, complete cutting and stitching) to sunni (very small incision, not invasive at all) for the most part in major cities and larger degmooyin. In baadiyo and smaller villages they still do it, ESPECIALLY in waqooyi.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
People switched from fircawni (very invasive, complete cutting and stitching) to sunni (very small incision, not invasive at all) for the most part in major cities and larger degmooyin. In baadiyo and smaller villages they still do it, ESPECIALLY in waqooyi.
It is still Sunnah, which means that it is not obligatory, and it is also one's own choice. Nothing to be done to children.

I’m curious Wtf is a “small incision” supposed to entail, are they still chopping chunks off …? WITHOUT ANESTHESIA I’m assuming (correct me if I’m wrong…). The whole thing needs to stop period. That area is SENSITIVE!!!! I’m sorry. Somalis are a depraved depraved people for doing this shit like who tf even comes up with this idea “let’s chop her coochie off so she doesn’t sleep around” :faysalwtf: the idea is just so foreign to me, damn I’m fucking glad I’m born in the west if ANYONE tried to even TOUCH my 💩 with a blade of any size it would be ON SIGHT!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE BODY MODIFICATION AT ALL I dont even fck with piercings (for me personally) I prefer to keep my body INTACT PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!! This shit satanic

Last edited:
I’m curious Wtf is a “small incision” supposed to entail, are they still chopping chunks off …? WITHOUT ANESTHESIA I’m assuming (correct me if I’m wrong…). The whole thing needs to stop period. That area is SENSITIVE!!!! I’m sorry. Somalis are a depraved depraved people for doing this shit like who tf even comes up with this idea “let’s chop her coochie off so she doesn’t sleep around” :faysalwtf: the idea is just so foreign to me, damn I’m fucking glad I’m born in the west if ANYONE tried to even TOUCH my 💩 with a blade of any size it would be ON SIGHT!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE BODY MODIFICATION AT ALL I dont even fck with piercings (for me personally) I prefer to keep my body INTACT PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!
By small incision I mean the clitoris is hit with a needle or straight razor strong enough to bring out blood but it'll clot up on it's own, doesn't need to be bandaged and there's no healing process. Like a small cut on your finger you get whilst chopping vegetables or prick your finger with a sewing needle.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
By small incision I mean the clitoris is hit with a needle or straight razor strong enough to bring out blood but it'll clot up on it's own, doesn't need to be bandaged and there's no healing process. Like a small cut on your finger you get whilst chopping vegetables or prick your finger with a sewing needle.
Do you still not think it is very immoral and un-Islamic to force someone to do something that is only considered sunnah?

Do you still not think it is very immoral and un-Islamic to force someone to do something that is only considered sunnah?
Bro I was just explaining the process this has nothing to do with my personal opinion. Some people don't even do the sunnah version and just leave it as it is. Also your argument on "forcing someone to do something that is only considered sunnah" isn't really valid outside of the western world where the individual and their "choice" isn't worshipped. Concepts like libertarianism don't stand on two feet here, just like how your parents decided it was in your best interest to circumcise you as a male (assuming you are), if they view it in the interest of their female child they will do it. It is not mandatory for us to memorize the quran, but were we not forced to go to dugsi and risk getting beaten if we didn't say our cashar? We went through it because hooyo and aabo thought it was in our best interest. Allah knows best.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Bro I was just explaining the process this has nothing to do with my personal opinion. Some people don't even do the sunnah version and just leave it as it is. Also your argument on "forcing someone to do something that is only considered sunnah" isn't really valid outside of the western world where the individual and their "choice" isn't worshipped. Concepts like libertarianism don't stand on two feet here, just like how your parents decided it was in your best interest to circumcise you as a male (assuming you are), if they view it in the interest of their female child they will do it. It is not mandatory for us to memorize the quran, but were we not forced to go to dugsi and risk getting beaten if we didn't say our cashar? We went through it because hooyo and aabo thought it was in our best interest. Allah knows best.
Lol I'm not accusing you of anything, just wondering where your position was.

Circumcision in Somalia is not Islamic, I doubt that, but in terms of religion, circumcision is not obligatory for women, rather it is recommended - but nothing can be done, most of them are Bedouins, and the country cannot impose laws.
The form they practice has absolutely nothing to do with deen.

The Sunnah form is very very minor and also done in the West for cosmestic reasons. It is also why they call it 'Firawni' or Pharaonic. What they do out there has no benefit or purpose and is traumatic

Trending