FG shuts down Xalane/UN terminal in Adan Adde airport

9ED861C2-11AD-4B40-9416-FA3577AF12EA.jpeg

CC116340-C114-46E7-9149-FC48EB19ECC0.jpeg
1BBF4BF8-4DDB-4B94-A40D-84DD4EB368F6.jpeg

Elpresidente stay winning these kind of bold moves makes Farmajo ii geeya remains in minds and the heart of the Somali people for a very long time Soomaliya hanoolato.

Lool I don't get what you are celebrating for , just a convenient way to xalane is closed temporarily , may be they are upgrading , or they want to tax the goods (read alcohol) heading to xalane. But these nabar iyo naxdin bots are making like that xalane is closed kkkkkkkk

Bruh xalane base is still out there. Xalane friendly terminal still there in Somalia, I dont know who these somalis in suits trying to fool .
Shuts down Xalane compound & terminal
kulaha

😂😂

What shocks me is how much coast do those ajnabis have for free both Xalane and the Turkish embassy took alot of valuable coast from the city. The next government needs to stop giving shiishiye land by the coast.

What is Xalane exactly a military base or think tank?

It's basically a big club for the foreign agents. That's the place they socialize to drink and rape the beautiful Somalia woman. They killed many Somalian girls in that camp. Their last victim was this beautiful innocent girl . They shot her died in xalane , she probably refused to meet their demands.

Attachments

• 982439024.jpg
    982439024.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 81

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What is Xalane exactly a military base or think tank?

It’s really a shipping container camp near Xamar airport in which all NGOs have their offices/residences and where the US and UK embassy is located.

It’s very hard to enter but they have restaurants, bars and the Somali government has no control there.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's basically a big club for the foreign agents. That's the place they socialize to drink and rape the beautiful Somalia woman. They killed many Somalian girls in that camp. Their last victim was this beautiful innocent girl . They shot her died in xalane , she probably refused to meet their demands.

The girl in the picture is still alive, it’s her sister that died AUN.

Xalane and friends tried to assassinate indhoCaddhe the other day , I'm bumbed they didtn get him I guess they had a doonfar eating mooryan on the scope 😀
Xalane needs to bring their best out soon
Full stop

Based

VIP
Shut down Xalane. Somalians are fighting and eating each other while the foreigners are in xalane sipping red wine and laughing at our stupidity and incompetence. Our young kids are stolen from our doorsteps and taken to these evil gaalo camps where their kidneys are harvested.

Shut down Xalane. Somalians are fighting and eating each other while the foreigners are in xalane sipping red wine and laughing at our stupidity and incompetence. Our young kids are stolen from our doorsteps and taken to these evil gaalo camps where their kidneys are harvested.
Your adheer laheloow is fully determined on the lucrative organ harvesting trade in xamar it wont end just because you wish it to sxb

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xalane also is an organ trafficking centre, many local children ij Mogadishu have gone. missing only for their bodies to be found bereft of their organs. Some sick stuff going on in there.

Jungle

VIP
rubbish. this letter is just for social media. its not like the us, un and amisom were going to reply back to this publicly and go back & forth like the incomptent fgs does within itself.

like the guy they declared persona non grata. amisom never sacked him and he never left. he just said idk what these people are talking about lol