FEW OF YOU KNOW THIS; Islamically speaking ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If you impregnate the wife of another man then that child won’t belong to you. It will be confiscated by the husband.

Just had to tell you guys this because I’m feeling very guilty :meleshame::meleshame:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lmao I don’t think the husband would want that baby either:drakelaugh:

She’s separated from him. Been separated for months. Heck I don’t even know if she’s lying to me but I think she ain’t.

I must admit it is so macaan. What an idiot. I’m hooked to her now. One of the greatest I’ve ever had :lawd::lawd::lawd:
(You won’t believe me if I told you how many kids she had. I won’t bother telling you)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't mess with east Burco girls no more (that was back in 2016 ). :pachah1::russ:

I’m not asking you to recognize the secessionist state, I’m asking you to recognize and respect my fetish. That’s all :gaasdrink:

If you impregnate the wife of another man then that child won’t belong to you. It will be confiscated by the husband.

Just had to tell you guys this because I’m feeling very guilty :meleshame::meleshame:
What's the oldest women you have laid with? Do you sleep with crackheads?

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
giphy.gif

I can give you 52 reasons on why you shouldn't do that
:faysalwtf::ileycry::jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nope. The Story of Zaid ibn harith clearly state a biological son cannot take the name of the adopted father

Trending