Fendi fanatic song stuck in my head!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know I could've seen robin banks blowing up with his meek mill consign and him having the most bangers but after the paralysis I'm doubtful
I feel so sorry for him. He got shot 9 times that's seriously crazy. He was tryna make it out but niggas don't wanna see someone succeed :kanyehmm:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
If Mo-G was consistent with bangers then he easily coulda made it out. There was a point he was the hottest in the Dot. And SmokeDawg was close he had an OVO cosign and was doing tours in places like London and getting mad people showing up

If Mo-G was consistent with bangers then he easily coulda made it out. There was a point he was the hottest in the Dot. And SmokeDawg was close he had an OVO cosign and was doing tours in places like London and getting mad people showing up
Mo-G had 2 good songs and now he's trash not worth listening to. Smoke dawg had one good song and his songs were becoming worse by the time he died

All of halal gang was mediocre except for SAFE .their fan base is only Somalis and 3 Canadian cities. Drake consigned them because he needed to get some love from his city. Half the time the guy was claiming Memphis and speaking with its accent. He went to Toronto and made it his own and all these rappers like top5 stay riding his dick for a consign . So it's a win for him

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
All of halal gang was mediocre except for SAFE .their fan base is only Somalis and 3 Canadian cities. Drake consigned them because he needed to get some love from his city. Half the time the guy was claiming Memphis and speaking with its accent. He went to Toronto and made it his own and all these rappers like top5 stay riding his dick for a consign . So it's a win for him
U dont know shit my nigga Smokedawg last song fountain is hard asf and he had cosigns with french montana he definitely was gonna blow up and Mo-G said that his recent music hes playing with

U dont know shit my nigga Smokedawg last song fountain is hard asf and he had cosigns with french montana he definitely was gonna blow up and Mo-G said that his recent music hes playing with
Anything other than traphouse cant be called a banger , ot and back and flipping were his last good tunes. French Montana only went on trap house because that shit was a banger. Fountain was trash ,he sounded like every trap artist ever with very basic bars and nothing new. Mo-G says he's playing but I think he's finished, he only said that because everyone hated his songs. He made another one after he said he was gonna be serious and it was trash. Even the snippets he's been showing are qashin . He makes hypebeast music now. Wallahi his songs are basically struggle bars and whah and yah as every adlib

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
He made it out but how about all the somali rappers in tdot? They seem to be slow in climbing up the ladder
They're disapora, K'naan made it because he was using traditional somali poetry. These niggas sound like everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts