Feminist makes excellent point

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I admit, despite my “wokeness”, I hold many prejudices.

I was watching a street interview series of British youth about Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew.

Then a very “indie” looking chubby cadaan girl comes on and I almost immediately groan.

But she made a good point.

She calmly stated that isn’t it a bit weird that only person getting criminal prosecution for Epstein and his buddies crimes is a female. She went on to say that Ghislane deserves what she gets but Prince Andrew and other men tied to Epstein have largely avoided criminal prosecution.

What do you guys think?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I was watching a street interview series of British youth about Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew.

Then a very “indie” looking chubby cadaan girl comes on and I almost immediately groan.

She calmly stated that isn’t it a bit weird that only person getting criminal prosecution for Epstein and his buddies crimes is a female. She went on to say that Ghislane deserves what she gets but Prince Andrew and other men tied to Epstein have largely avoided criminal prosecution.

What do you guys think?
Prince Andrew is already facing consequences and has lost all his royal duties and titles

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Prince Andrew is already facing consequences and has lost all his royal duties and titles

I heard it was a civil case, which means he won’t go to jail.

Also Prince Andrew probably would’ve avoided court if he didn’t do that disastrous BBC interview where he said he doesn’t sweat.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I heard it was a civil case, which means he won’t go to jail.

Also Prince Andrew probably would’ve avoided court if he didn’t do that disastrous BBC interview where he said he doesn’t sweat.
Of course he wont he is royalty, they can get away with it

What do you guys think?
Good point!

Kratos

Sonder
Isn't there way more dirt on her than anyone else though? Like yeah she's a female but I don't think it's that relevant. She was his biggest accomplice, his right hand (wo)man. I think it would be easy to gather enough evidence to convict her, regardless of gender.

This forum loves to hate on feminism.

Fundamentally, feminism advocates for social, economic, and political equality. I don't think it's a crazy ideology.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Isn't there way more dirt on her than anyone else though? Like yeah she's a female but I don't think it's that relevant. She was his biggest accomplice, his right hand (wo)man. I think it would be easy to gather enough evidence to convict her, regardless of gender.

His main financial backer/partner who is implicated in a lot, Leslie Wexner is still walking about bro.

It's an upper class man's world. The only time they get into trouble and exposed is if they piss of another man that is higher up in the food chain.

Ghislane merely got away with it for a long time because she was the daughter of a white upper class billionaire and then the girlfriend of another. Both men past away, so now with no protectors its easier to bring her to justice than the other men.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Simple, Epstein and prince Andrew have more powerful friends and allies.

The world operates by who is the strongest, in this case Maxwell did not have enough connections to avoid jail time.

Trending

Latest posts