Feminism Hurts Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was against Muslim men marrying non Muslim women.... and then I had an experience with a man who was a product of such a marriage and who did not even know what wudu was..... now I'm REALLY against such marriages...

in a similar way.... I was against feminism because I figured it promoted division and hatred between the sexes.... but now I have had a certain experience.... not involving anything sinful Alhamdulilaah.... but I have..... seen some stuff showing me something I did not know about feminism...

I understood before.... that feminism is bad for men because it makes women who are unfit for marriage..... and makes women who act in a certain way which causes headaches for men....

I got this but what I did not understand.... is how horrible feminism is for women....

FEMINISM MAKES WOMEN MISERABLE....

it makes women miserable and unhappy

and notice also how it makes women turn against God.....

it not only turns them against us men but also against God....... it turns women against God.....

we should be concerned about this just as we should be concerned about any movement which promotes turning people against God.....

people all the time will take a Marxist position

according to Marxism, God is a non-issue.... everything is about economics according to Marxism....... Marxism reduces everything to economics....

and so people who follow such a position will say things like

"HOW CAN YOU HYPOCRITICAL RELIGIOUS FOLK WORRY ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS?! CHILDREN ARE STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!"

yet those starving children themselves tend to place great importance on God.... so we who are religious are more in solidarity with the starving children than the ones who look down on religion..... WE are more in solidarity with those children!

therefore, in the same way as we should oppose Ayan Hirsi Ali, Richard Dawkins or any other anti-God stuff....

we should oppose feminism as it appears to be a recipe for turning women against God...... you look at these feminist women.... 9 times out of 10 either they are militantly anti God or they warp religion to suit their desires.....

furthermore, we should not oppose feminism simply because it is against the interests of men.....

we should grasp how it hurts women..... feminism produces miserable women.... those women are MISERABLE...... it harms women and therefore because we care about women and we have a God given role and nature of wanting to protect women.... these are more reasons why we should oppose feminism

I am telling you- look at those older women who are more traditional and look at the ones who are feminist....

the feminist ones have gone half insane and are crazy and miserable.... the traditional ones are happy, peaceful and content.... see for yourself

so we should be against feminism because we care for women and have zero desire to see women become crazy and miserable

also before and if anyone calls me an "incel" to try to shut me up.... if I was out to "get some" I'd be promoting feminism with a foam finger.... it's a great strategy to get close to promiscuous women and feminism promotes casual sex

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Then don't date or marry a feminist. You'll be surprised to know that the majority of women in the planet Earth are not feminists, nor do they adhere to the feminist philosophy. They can take advantage of the perks it provides in society, but that's different than actually believing it. From my experience with women, I'd say about 25% of woman are truly feminists. A solid 50% act like feminists. The rest are simply traditionalists.

Then don't date or marry a feminist. You'll be surprised to know that the majority of women in the planet Earth are not feminists, nor do they adhere to the feminist philosophy. They can take advantage of the perks it provides in society, but that's different than actually believing it. From my experience with women, I'd say about 25% of woman are truly feminists. A solid 50% act like feminists. The rest are simply traditionalists.

I don't care about how atheists think....

how society goes impacts EVERYONE.... we are not atomized individuals or islands...... people's decisions affect others.... I'm not an individualist thinking only of myself

and if you are a Muslim and you believe in the Quran then you believe that God can punish a society in general based on what is occuring.... I don't belive in a selfish hedonistic worldview

if you're not a Muslim that's your decision but if you're a non-Muslim then respect and accept the fact that I am a Muslim... I'm not following an atheist line of reasoning

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't care about how atheists think....

how society goes impacts EVERYONE.... we are not atomized individuals or islands...... people's decisions affect others.... I'm not an individualist thinking only of myself

and if you are a Muslim and you believe in the Quran then you believe that God can punish a society in general based on what is occuring.... I don't belive in a selfish hedonistic worldview

if you're not a Muslim that's your decision but if you're a non-Muslim then respect and accept the fact that I am a Muslim... I'm not following an atheist line of reasoning
Are you an idiot? What kind of response was that? When did I even bring up religion? Are you high?

Are you an idiot? What kind of response was that? When did I even bring up religion? Are you high?

Am I an idiot?

No- I understood how religion is relevant BECAUSE I'm not an idiot.

Have you never studied logic? Do you not understand the importance of premises in logic? Have you never studied Aristotelian logic?

Furthermore, I don't consume intoxicants.

Your response was consistent with the view that humans are atomized individuals.

Do you not know what IMPLICATIONS are?

Do you not realize that there are things which are beneath the surface?

Do you think things are only what they are on the surface? Do you not understand the concept of something being beneath the surface? Do you only believe in appearances?

You might not say something outright but it can be implied.

If you don't know what IMPLICATION is, then look it up.

Your post IMPLIED a view that people are atomized individuals.

And what premises is this view based on?

Premises of ATHEISM.

If you don't understand basic Aristotelian logic, that is a gap in your knowledge, not mine.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Am I an idiot?

No- I understood how religion is relevant BECAUSE I'm not an idiot.

Have you never studied logic? Do you not understand the importance of premises in logic? Have you never studied Aristotelian logic?

Furthermore, I don't consume intoxicants.

Your response was consistent with the view that humans are atomized individuals.

Do you not know what IMPLICATIONS are?

Do you not realize that there are things which are beneath the surface?

Do you think things are only what they are on the surface? Do you not understand the concept of something being beneath the surface? Do you only believe in appearances?

You might not say something outright but it can be implied.

If you don't know what IMPLICATION is, then look it up.

Your post IMPLIED a view that people are atomized individuals.

And what premises is this view based on?

Premises of ATHEISM.

If you don't understand basic Aristotelian logic, that is a gap in your knowledge, not mine.
You look like a religious version of that Love and Lights person here.

Anyway, anyone and their grandma can tell you're a troll. Enjoy fucking with ppl man.

You look like a religious version of that Love and Lights person here.

Anyway, anyone and their grandma can tell you're a troll. Enjoy fucking with ppl man.

Come on man, where is your logic?

Aren't you an atheist? Aren't you as an atheist supposed to be Mr. Logic?

Where is your logic? Where is your supposedly superior logic?

All I'm getting is cussing and insults.

Where is your supposedly superior logic? Show substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts