Feminine energy Vs Masculine energy

Asc girls,

When you meet a guy for the first time, do you give off feminine energy or masculine energy?

I'd like to think I give off feminine energy *flicks her hair and giggles* laakiin sometimes the Jaamac in me comes out and I'm like "waryaa maxaa naga soo eegaysa?" And I want to beat up a nigga but I try and tame that side
:pachah1:

What about you girls?

Acting vulnerable at the right times is so attractive. It's one of the best feminine traits. It makes the man want to protect you. Be the hero;)

God knows why women would want to act masculine on a regular bases.
You get treated a lot better by being laid back and feminine.

God knows why women would want to act masculine on a regular bases.
You get treated a lot better by being laid back and feminine.

I think most real women are feminine even the no bullshit types have their own way of being feminine...a turn down is loud women with no manners, if I see one I run away quicker than Usain bolt

I think most real women are feminine even the no bullshit types have their own way of being feminine...a turn down is loud women with no manners, if I see one I run away quicker than Usain bolt

Every woman has a bit of masculine energy that comes out occasionally. You need to be able to switch it of. Example, there are times when you need to be assertive/dominant and maybe a little bit ruthless, but that shouldn't be your default and certainly not with your man.

Recently, I don't know if you guys have noticed but their seems to be a lot of youtube videos about feminine energy and women channeling their inner femininity.

I'm baby faced and look super miskeen. But I really, really enjoy roasting arrogant guys. Alot of them think that because of my innocent appearance I will put up with their disrespect but little do they know...

Last edited:
I'm baby faced and look super miskeen. But I really, really enjoy roaststing arrogant guys. Alot of them think that because of my innocent appearance I will put up with their disrespect but little do they know...
Are you on the shorter end of the spectrum?