Femcel TikTok on my fyp.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Their goal was never true equality but rather the assertion of dominance over men. The plutocrats and the elite strategically supported feminism, envisioning it as a means to tax women and transform them into a workforce, despite women traditionally being exempt from taxes. Noticeably absent are calls for equality in fields dominated by men, such as labor and construction, where men make up the majority. Instead, the focus tends to be on corporate and exclusive professions, which only a few men secure. Moreover, even in these roles, men often invest more hours and effort, while women take maternity leaves, yet still expect equal pay.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Jokes and edgyness aside these femcels are lost causes that have been indoctrinated so hard to the point of mental disability.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Tbh i kinda understand what they mean majority of these basic philosophical concepts is something the average person thinks about before they even come across it.

I think its due to philosophical concepts seeping into society and we learn about it indirectly before we actually learn it.

I dont think someone in countryside of somalia thinks about solipsism

Nah but foreal waan kala dhamaane, dhamaantood waan furay, ani bay ii taala hadii kala daba wareego, cusboonaysi ama bariyo ma jiro ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ

These people he making fun of men like it wasn't a nin who worked 70 hours hard labour in a dirt filled factory in China to build the phone she uses :mjkkk:

Their goal was never true equality but rather the assertion of dominance over men. The plutocrats and the elite strategically supported feminism, envisioning it as a means to tax women and transform them into a workforce, despite women traditionally being exempt from taxes. Noticeably absent are calls for equality in fields dominated by men, such as labor and construction, where men make up the majority. Instead, the focus tends to be on corporate and exclusive professions, which only a few men secure. Moreover, even in these roles, men often invest more hours and effort, while women take maternity leaves, yet still expect equal pay.

I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it. YES YES YES I WANT DOMINANCE OVER ALL YOU FRAGILE MEN

We do need you as 2nd class citizens to do all the manual labor and die for us in wars but you should not be allowed higher education (lol doubt you'd even make it) and political power

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it. YES YES YES I WANT DOMINANCE OVER ALL YOU FRAGILE MEN

We do need you as 2nd class citizens to do all the manual labor and die for us in wars but you should not be allowed higher education (lol doubt you'd even make it) and political power
IMG_1612.png

Btw I was only joking guys, I love women. Internet is not real life, stop posting qashin op fadlan. Naag guurso iyo ilmo ha ku dhasho ciyaarta jooji

Btw I was only joking guys, I love women. Internet is not real life, stop posting qashin op fadlan. Naag guurso iyo ilmo ha ku dhasho ciyaarta jooji
I'm still young to marry a woman. And the woman I loved married a family member of mine than invited me to the wedding it's over for me