Females with narcissistic mothers come here

Princefan

80s fan
I've tried the grey rock treatment on my mum, but she complains to my dad that I'm being rude. I can't win either way, if i speak to her, she'll complain that i'm rude and if i give her the silent treatment,she'll still complain that i'm rude. she coddles my older brother who's 22 and she brings him breakfast in bed and compliments him.

Princefan

80s fan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
omg that's great walaal. i am 20 and i am studying an online 10 month access to midwifery course. i am going to apply for a 3 yr midwifery degree before january which is the deadline. they have january and february places. I have no relatives expect for my kind cousin amina . i stayed at her house for a week 2 weeks ago, i felt so happy. but when i returned here, i felt unhappy. the moment i stepped foot inside the house,my mum started putting me down. I really wanna move out,but my cousin doesn't have a house of her own. she is a therapist uni student so she can pick up on things and she is 31.

Kindness and patience goes a hell of a long way. It ain't easy but that is still your Mama so stay strong and focused.

Narcissism is a huge thing in the Somali community. I’d wager over 50 percent of the population are narcissist (I’m being generous). You’re not alone.

Narcissism is a huge thing in the Somali community. I’d wager over 50 percent of the population are narcissist (I’m being generous). You’re not alone.

I definitely think narcissistic traits are common amongst Somalis. I wonder why though? What makes it so common in our community?

I definitely think narcissistic traits are common amongst Somalis. I wonder why though? What makes it so common in our community?
I wonder the same thing. We’re arrogant, easily prone to jealousy and envy, superficial and lack basic empathy. It’s more common amongst the older generation for sure. But it’s causes? I have no clue. It’s no wonder many youth have issues with their aunts, uncles and even parents. I’ve met more mean spirited ones than kind ones.

Very strange because my little sister is treated like a princes, but she also does the house chores. In the future I'm expected to support my parents and doubt she will be required.

Trending