Females produce chemicals from their sexual organ that incapacitate a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Men also produce pheromones that attract women. what's your point?
Well in short it's dubious it evades many people's mental acumen see what I'm trying to say is not erroneous in fact it's rather direct and to the point I will proceed nonchalantly basically the point I'm trying to make is hooyada siilkayda waas

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Many things can incapacitate you guys though;
even plastic/silicone gets the job done. Men only require the following to 'fall in love' these days:mjlol::
pri_34134308.jpg

And:
ca306167121f374ea2fdeb09ab0128c2.jpg
:dwill:

:ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Told u so. Malab eating is addiction
I'm not at all surprised that you're into cunnilingus cause you practise sadomasochism cause you can't fulfil a woman otherwise so you have to do what you have to do if Allah made your tongue longer than your manhood

TooMacaan

VIP
We are attracted to the women , large breasts imply fertility.
:p

Don't tell me you are suffering from smal breast syndrome
:trumpsmirk:
Member of the:
giphy.gif

AND DARN PROUD !:birdman:
It's simple logic. Who desire's saggy breasts:susp:, all men desire full perky round breasts. It's just simple common sense. Sorry if you fall into the former camp.
:gucciwhat:1) I don't have saggy breasts.
2) I don't see your point; it can be "full perky round" without being fake waryaa:ufdup:. Natty >>>

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Member of the:
giphy.gif

AND DARN PROUD !:birdman:

:gucciwhat:1) I don't have saggy breasts.
2) I don't see your point; it can be "full perky round" without being fake waryaa:ufdup:. Natty >>>
unfortunately it is quite common for somali girls to have saggy breasts. So I don't believe you. Also natural perky breasts are not really that perky. Silicone is a true genius invention. Thank god for insecure girls and doctors who are willing to do anything for money. The world would have never been blessed with such a beautiful thing:banderas:

Also side note how the f*ck did you sign up two days before me yet have around 5 times the amount of messages then i have:faysalwtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
unfortunately it is quite common for somali girls to have saggy breasts. So I don't believe you. Also natural perky breasts are not really that perky. Silicone is a true genius invention. Thank god for insecure girls and doctors who are willing to do anything for money. The world would have never been blessed with such a beautiful thing:banderas:

Also side note how the f*ck did you sign up two days before me yet have around 5 times the amount of messages then i have:faysalwtf:
Maybe in your ends, but rest assured that's not the case here:bell:.
I'm pretty sure Tyene Sand/Rosabell Sellers from GoT doesn't have implants, and she has the best breasts of all time:wow:Missandei too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No mystery really, I'm more of an active user than you:kanyeshrug:

TooMacaan

VIP
At least you are proud of it
:banderas:
I admire people who turn there perceived defects into their defining characteristic
:mjswag:
defects?:dabcasar:Let's not kid ourselves. Staying perpetually perky is the wonderful perk : p of not being an owner to big bosoms ^.^

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

A case of watching too much uff. No wonder the majority of posters keep mentioning saggy boobs. Ileen you guys have aa fetish for Pam Anderson bolt ons.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
A case of watching too much uff. No wonder the majority of posters keep mentioning saggy boobs. Ileen you guys have aa fetish for Pam Anderson bolt ons.

:cryinglaughsmiley:
:comeon: I would take a pamela anderson fake titty over natural Susan Boyle any day. It's just common sense.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't worry, when you're married
You will find out for yourself.

:sass2:
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim I will never degrade myself like that Alhamdulillah I say Allah name with my tongue and praise him with that same tongue, my tongue is too good for me to stick it in the sewers full of excrement and menstrual blood :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending