Females I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Secretly watch it behind his back. All "perfect" relationship have secrets to make it work :ftw9nwa:
Damn thats some true shit though I like that , thats some real knowledge right there. Tell me where you picked that up from. You bright

Damn thats some true shit though I like that , thats some real knowledge right there. Tell me where you picked that up from. You bright
I actually don't exactly know. My grandparents, tv, movies. I just see that couples that stick together seemed to be the only that have similarities they do together but also differences that they like to do by themselves without their spouse getting involved.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I actually don't exactly know. My grandparents, tv, movies. I just see that couples that stick together seemed to be the only that have similarities they do together but also differences that they like to do by themselves without their spouse getting involved.
Thats some real shit you spitting on the real

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bro this looks so girly say wallahi you can watch this?

40e6c04e05ce1efb08815b870a6d39331412797514_full.jpg
Never judge a book by its cover. That show is depressing af at around episode 6.

It depends if he's just into anime/manga or is a full on Otaku because if its the latter hes fucking weird but I also grew up with anime and Manga so if a guy likes it it would definetly be a perk

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don’t mind if he likes watching cartoon because I watch cartoons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending