Females I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Let's say you have a man or boy and he tells you he watches Cartoon or Anime. How would you think of that person?? To those that watch Cartoon get in and explain why?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Let's say you have a man or boy and he tells you he watches Cartoon or Anime. How would you think of that person?? To those that watch Cartoon get in and explain why?
Because it is entertaining. It's winter I can't do shit outside might as well watch Your Lie In April and Attack On Titan for the day.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Because it is entertaining. It's winter I can't do shit outside might as well watch Your Lie In April and Attack On Titan for the day.
Bro this looks so girly say wallahi you can watch this?

40e6c04e05ce1efb08815b870a6d39331412797514_full.jpg

I wouldn't really care if it was anime.. Depends on the type sometimes. What type of cartoons we on about, my little pony or Tom and Jerry?

I could never get with guys like this:nahgirl:

Screenshot_163.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Yasssmin.x is there somewhere you draw a line like if you watch this type of cartoon ''cough cough'' I mean anime shits not happening

CaliTedesse

VIP
Cant stand only romance and harem/reverse anime they just boring or piss me off. If it's shonen I'm down
When you say Harem I think of something completely different you know Harem where they used to put females back in the golden times of Islamic empires. I also do not know f*ck a shonen is, but anything better than Romance etc I'm down I feel u

Cant stand only romance and harem/reverse anime they just boring or piss me off.If its shonen then I'm down
When you say Harem I think of something completely different you know Harem where they used to put females back in the golden times of Islamic empires. I also do not know f*ck a shonen is, but anything better than Romance etc I'm down I feel u
Harem/reverse anime is like when a girl or guy has multiple girls/boys chasing after them for no fucking reason. For example, he has5 chicks after him and then he ends up picking all of them or none its so fucked up. Shonen anime is Naruto, FMA, One Piece, Black Clover etc.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Harem/reverse anime is like when a girl or guy has multiple girls/boys chasing after them for no fucking reason. For example, had 5 chicks after him and then he ends up picking all of them or none its so fucked up. Shonen anime is Naruto, FMA, One Piece, Black Clover etc.
Lets say you meet a brothaman aka a nigga aka a real nigga aka a brother aka a man and you like him he tells you naaya or whatever you better stop watching that childish shit. What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts