Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan

Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan

At least four people, including three Chinese nationals and their Pakistani driver, were killed and several others injured on Tuesday when a car exploded on the premises of the University of Karachi, the Pakistan media reported. Initial reports suggest that the blast took place in a van near Confucius Institute in the university.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for the attack. It claimed a woman suicide bomber Shari Baloch alias Bramsh carried out the attack. This is the first major attack on Chinese nationals in Pakistan since the bombing of a bus at Dasu in the northwest in July 2021, which killed nine Chinese nationals.

Karachi police chief Ghulam Nabi Memon said the initial investigation suggests it may have been a suicide bomber. He said closed-circuit television footage from the site showed a person dressed in the female burqa head-to-toe covering walking up to the van, followed by an instantaneous explosion.

The three dead Chinese included the director of the Chinese-built Confucius Institute, which offers Chinese language graduate classes, and two teachers. The fourth fatality was the Pakistani driver of the van, the officials said.

Source: https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...ation-army-claims-attack-101650972680484.html

1651059665508.png

1651059679979.png

1651059696420.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I thought Pakistan was a non violent country, looks like its a more modern afghanistan. There was a mosque bombing couple weeks ago aswell killing hella people

I wonder why she did it to the chinese tho

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I thought Pakistan was a non violent country, looks like its a more modern afghanistan. There was a mosque bombing couple weeks ago aswell killing hella people

I wonder why she did it to the chinese tho

interesting you say that saxib.

I find that country to be quite violent as others see it.

offensive as it may sound: I’ve always found suicide bomber to be funny.

But RIP to the van driver and others who were effected.

Pre-frhnn

Sheikh Faarax
interesting you say that saxib.

I find that country to be quite violent as others see it.

offensive as it may sound: I’ve always found suicide bomber to be funny.

But RIP to the van driver and others who were effected.
How do they even convince them? The stupidity of the people is beyond me.

that’s a good question: maybe has to with one being suicidal or having PTSD.

Not too sure though; this is my observation.
I heard they use mentally challenged people.One lie hey tell them is it will hurt everyone around them, but not them. I'm sure they use other lies that's easy to convince a mentally challenged kid.

Trending

Latest posts