Female police officer raped while trying to arrest man for rape.

Attempted rape if you read the article.
This title says police officer raped.
The article says a man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted rape, assault, sexual assault, and criminal damage.
The article title says Police officer 'sexually assaulted' while trying to arrest rape suspect
Sexual assault and rape have two very different meaning
Rape- The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.
Sexual assault- any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if this weren't a reality; than I would've accidently took this for a comedic article.
Unreal! (Doesn't make sense either but hmm okay. Whatever works.)

on the real though man, sexual assault ain't cool, we don't condone that shit round here! #StopPerverts2022

I assume you're from the US?
No, I'm in Canada.
I want to make it clear I'm against police brutality/the misuse of power (law enforcement should be thoroughly vetted and trained regularly, and face legal consequences for misconduct), but they should also feel a level of security on the job. It's gotten to a point where I see videos of UK officers getting their asses handed to them on a regular basis.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No, I'm in Canada.
I want to make it clear I'm against police brutality/the misuse of power (law enforcement should be thoroughly vetted and trained regularly, and face legal consequences for misconduct), but they should also feel a level of security on the job. It's gotten to a point where I see videos of UK officers getting their asses handed to them on a regular basis.
and how would a gun help them prevent that? Should they shoot and kill?

If the police can’t seem to defend themselves in a fight without letting bullets fly then they’re not really good cops are they?

They are given batons, I think that’s enough. Give me a baton and I can karbash any dude who’s not twice my size lol.

and how would a gun help them prevent that? Should they shoot and kill?

If the police can’t seem to defend themselves in a fight without letting bullets fly then they’re not really good cops are they?

They are given batons, I think that’s enough. Give me a baton and I can karbash any dude who’s not twice my size lol.
Point a gun at anyone's face and watch them straighten up quickly...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Point a gun at anyone's face and watch them straighten up quickly...
you don’t have the luxury to just pull out your gun and reason with them. Maybe if they’re at a distance from you you can point the gun at them, but anything else things will go too fast for anyone to react.

you don’t have the luxury to just pull out your gun and reason with them. Maybe if they’re at a distance from you you can point the gun at them, but anything else things will go too fast for anyone to react.
That’s why you bring a second partner...both strapped. You place your hand over the gun or the taser as you assess the situation. Trust me it works. Anyways America’s PD excessive use of force is absolutely beyond logic or reason but to have cops walking around responding to dangerous situations with nothing is also completely insane. I remember that video posted here months ago in London of some guy driving away while the officer was still stuck to the car window.

Trending