Female Las Anod Changes Her Mind

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

:drakelaugh:

Dhulos are hilarious people after she steals some Mog tax payer money she will come back north and build a huge Villa in Las Anod and start a business and then slither back in with Jeegan politics. That’s only if she avoids the qarax aka National sport as @Grigori Rasputin likes to call it

This is a tired and old tactic by Dhulos and non jeeegan yaryar è-doors run to Mog to steal some money :pachah1:

I can’t lie I respect them for finessing both Jeegan and Amisom colony

Dhulos are hilarious people after she steals some Mog tax payer money she will come back north and build a huge Villa in Las Anod and start a business and then slither back in with Jeegan politics. That’s only if she avoids the qarax aka National sport as @Grigori Rasputin likes to call it

This is a tired and old tactic by Dhulos and non jeeegan yaryar è-doors run to Mog to steal some money :pachah1:

I actually heard about that last night on facebook.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Awdalia Rising Why does Hargeisa tolerate it when it knows about it? that's where your playing poker face again, you see an interest in it or else u wouldn't play along. Maybe it's to keep your locals busy on some 'boogeyman project' so they don't kill themselves as they start to isolate, turn to east germany wall, while somalia is west germany

Awdalia Rising

@Daacad90 remember it was my uncle Riyaale who was a ex NSS officer for Siad then became president of SL in 03 he is the one that brought Las Anod and Dhulos under SL banner. Jeegan wasn’t around yet Dhulos prostituted themselves to SL because of inter-dhulo fighting there were no payments involved initially but of course they expected some payoffs like a cheap for changing their Kastumo kkk :pachah1:

Awdalia Rising

Dhulos are funny ass people wallahi:liberaltears:

They keep flip flopping and finessing money from everyone:drakelaugh:

Bipolar people kkk the begging bowl is always ready , they only do this because Failmaajo is in Mog if it was a HAG they would not beg Mog as HAG does not care about them

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
She wanted to be Mayor of Laascaanood

But then she finds out There's no chance as the current one is too popular.

Just like Fowzia Aden who tried to start a party and run for president of somaliland and when she didn't get enough votes to qualify she runs to Mog and becomes foreign minister

People like that are not worth paying any attention as they're loyalties can be bought

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Just like Fowzia Aden who tried to start a party and run for president of somaliland and when she didn't get enough votes to qualify she runs to Mog and becomes foreign minister

People like that are not worth paying any attention as they're loyalties can be bought
No need for the long explanation. All you needed to say was 'She is Dhulo' and we would have gotten the jist of it.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
No need for the long explanation. All you needed to say was 'She is Dhulo' and we would have gotten the jist of it.

Nope, what clan she's from is not the issue....

We're all free people.

She's done this for herself, there's high unemployment and now she got a job for the sole purpose to undermine her country

Somaliland is still her country regardless.

Farm

VIP

Look at this guy changing his tune.

:mjlol:

You were the same guy who made this thread.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/youngest-candidate-for-mayor-of-las-anod.50701/

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
At this point who cares?
Look at this guy changing his tune.

:mjlol:

You were the same guy who made this thread.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/youngest-candidate-for-mayor-of-las-anod.50701/

how is that changing his tune,are you retarded?
he made a thread celebrating the youngest mayor in laas anod,she obviously didn't win cause of her youth like the girly looking dude who was running for puntland presidency. No one will respect a young politician except for maybe the western world. After she lost she got salty and betrayed her country.,SIMPLE just like you

Farm

VIP
At this point who cares?

how is that changing his tune,are you retarded?
he made a thread celebrating the youngest mayor in laas anod,she obviously didn't win cause of her youth like the girly looking dude who was running for puntland presidency. No one will respect a young politician except for maybe the western world. After she lost she got salty and betrayed her country.,SIMPLE just like you

I know English isn’t your strong suit but this sentence is pretty clear.

Tell all to register and vote for change

The rest of what you said is an incoherent mess.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I know English isn’t your strong suit but this sentence is pretty clear.

The rest of what you said is an incoherent mess.
Whats your strong suit making up shit? How did he change is tune? You seem retarded

Hate the game respect the DhulbahantePlayers

I heard somaliland pays them to be landers:gucciwhat:.

PL doesn't need to pay Ugaadhyahan. They feel deep wounds from HY/Isaaq so they will join whatever movement they percieve to be antiIsaaq. The more neutral Dhulbahante are GaraadFaarax who live closer to MJ they have less conflict with Isaaq so they have to be paid.

Dabadeedna akhriso warka cusub: Faarax Garaad baa calanka SL sudhay deegan Faarax Garaad

What is the subclan of the DhulbahanteFlipFloping lady?
I could have told Fowzia Aden being proHAG because if her HG husband.

That's why I'm wondering what is clan/subclan of the husband of DhulbahanteLady that flipped to FGS?

Says an awdal niggwr whose army caoitulates to the somaliland government

You guys are literally the es of sonaliland

Ciise are also AwdalNiggas and they helped liberate the North, and, some Samaroon helped liberate Boorama, and Ina Rayaalle Kaahin was president. He helped Bahararsame/JS liberate LaasCaanood from Ugaadhyahan or what ever subclan was raising MajeerteeniyaState flag at Laaska in 2007

I wondered why not many Dhulos are on here then I remembered it’s hard supporting such dysfunctional clan kkk
The vast majority of threads on Somali Politic section are small cliques circle jerking about their clan enclaves, it's really boring unless you want to be part of their dick jerking group and make shitpost comments.

I could post on this section and engage in your petty arguments or simply ignore and forget about it.

:kanyeshrug:

Trending