Female Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sexual assault is swept under the rug" Idman, who knew you were on team #SomaliXishood, thank Riya the gap toothed blue haired X-Men reject your ally for getting that popping

"Somali diaspora girls are judged unfairly for flouting predominant cultural norms" what'd they expect, Sensei? A fucking cookie for dressing like Rebecca from HR?

What yall gonna do about it? Quit playing the victim:mjpls::mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
All these microaggressions, argh. :mjcry:

Instead of opening a new topic, you could have addressed your problems with us in the topic I made. Stop trying to silence us.:ufdup:

Duchess

VIP
For some reason she's got beef with me and she's gegiroor's ally, also she's a ditz

And I don't get at females on a forum :hemad:

So what's your beef with me then? Quick, tell me before I log out.:jgjrrmx:

Duchess

VIP
I don't know. I answered your PMs, but I guess you weren't interested in knowing :lolbron:

Nigga, I asked you if we were cool and instead of responding with "why wouldn't we be?", you got all weird and flustered.:ummhmsmiley: I'll give you another opportunity to answer my question. What's your beef with me? My inconsistencies? My hypocrisy? My hate for SJWs? My qabil? My fabulousness? What exactly?

"Sexual assault is swept under the rug" Idman, who knew you were on team #SomaliXishood, thank Riya the gap toothed blue haired X-Men reject your ally for getting that popping

"Somali diaspora girls are judged unfairly for flouting predominant cultural norms" what'd they expect, Sensei? A fucking cookie for dressing like Rebecca from HR?

What yall gonna do about it? Quit playing the victim:mjpls::mjlol:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

The sheeko sheeko gossip is juicy what can i say,:kobeok:
heebel hebeel said this and that its the word of law & truth. :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.