Female health

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
What is a women/girls health that is important, but isn't talked about much?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately not a lot of girls know about this. I remember seeing this YouTube video made by a gynecologist recommending women to stop doing that, because it ruins your natural ph levels. I was shook when I learned about the side effects. I wish I can unseen what I saw:noneck:

Last edited:

one

αΆœα΅ƒΚ·α΅’ αΆœα΅ƒΚ·Λ‘α΅’
For both genders, everything(minus hypothyroidism maybe) applies to the males as well.

1. Definitely hormone related issues.

Underactive/overactive thyroid: Read "Stop the Thyroid Madness" by Janie Bowthorpe, It's a life-changer: https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Too high/low cortisol, growth hormone deficiency, high estrogen, insulin resistance etc.

Once you have all of the above sorted out, say goodbye to your xusul-baruur, period cramps, PMS and many other mental health issues.

2. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Do hair mineral analysis(for minerals and toxic metals) and a vitamin test in whole-blood analysis once a year.
- Iodine, collagen and selenium for a healthy thyroid.
- Vitamin D3... At least 10,000 IUs or more if you want maintain normal levels + K2 of course
- Magnesium(hard to get a decent amount of magnesium from food alone, must supplement)

3. Autoimmune diseases, leaky gut etc. The silent killer, imo.
The quickest way to cure your gut is by doing the carnivore diet. Hilib wax dhaama la waa.
Go ham on the meat, chicken, eggs, animal fats, fatty fish, eat liver 3 times a week, fish oil for the omega 3 fats.
After a while, slowly include keto friendly stuff like veggies low in carbs, avocados, fruits(berries), non animal fats & oils(olive oil, coconut oil, etc) herbs, spices, lemon, nuts and seeds.

4. Electrolyte disorders.

5. Osteoporosis.

Last edited:

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Women & girls should take iron supplements or have foods that are rich in iron. The loss of minerals (from the blood) from menstruation can affect a woman’s ability to carry a baby in her womb. Low iron = prone to miscarriages

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Women & girls should take iron supplements or have foods that are rich in iron. The loss of minerals (from the blood) from menstruation can affect a woman’s ability to carry a baby in her womb. Low iron = prone to miscarriages

Great point. I would add also women just knowing about their cycle.

I’ve seen so many sisters who are trying for a baby but don’t how long their cycle is, or when they ovulate, or that pregnancy can only happen in the tiny ovulation window of each cycle

Great point. I would add also women just knowing about their cycle.

I’ve seen so many sisters who are trying for a baby but don’t how long their cycle is, or when they ovulate, or that pregnancy can only happen in the tiny ovulation window of each cycle

Its quite difficult for many of us. I tried using a period tracking app and the predictions were always off by a few days. I'm not married so pregnancy is not in the horizon so I'm not sure how I will deal with this then.

QueenofKings

Its quite difficult for many of us. I tried using a period tracking app and the predictions were always off by a few days. I'm not married so pregnancy is not in the horizon so I'm not sure how I will deal with this then.

how long did you use the app? And how far off your due date is the predictor? A day or two each way isn’t too bad. The longer you use it the more accurate it will be.

InshaAllah when you decide to start a family an ovulation test kit, basal body temp charting ( as temp increases slightly after ovulation) and period tracking can help hone in on the cycle length and fertile window.

how long did you use the app? And how far off your due date is the predictor? A day or two each way isn’t too bad. The longer you use it the more accurate it will be.

InshaAllah when you decide to start a family an ovulation test kit, basal body temp charting ( as temp increases slightly after ovulation) and period tracking can help hone in on the cycle length and fertile
window.

I used it for several months and the prediction was a few days before or after my menstrual or ovulation cycle. I deleted it because I never got the correct prediction.

I suppose because my results were never consistent the app wouldn't be able to predict exactly when as I varied from every 26-32 days.

I panicked at the time lol and my GP had me fertility tested and they said I was very healthy and their was nothing to worry about.

QueenofKings

I used it for several months and the prediction was a few days before or after my menstrual or ovulation cycle. I deleted it because I never got the correct prediction.

I suppose because my results were never consistent the app wouldn't be able to predict exactly when as I varied from every 26-32 days.

I panicked at the time lol and my GP had me fertility tested and they said I was very healthy and their was nothing to worry about.

Alxamdulilah for the all clear but I can imagine you might be worried. 26-32 is normal though. Everyone’s cycle is a little different and it varies based on so many external factors. So maybe you had a lot of things going on in those months or maybe the app just wasn’t a very good one. I’ve used iperiod app since I can remember and it’s more or less accurate for me. Though I did notice my cycle going mad during lock down. But for fertility, it’s not essential to know your cycle length ( so long as it’s normal, relatively predictable), the main focus then is pin pointing the ovulation window.

Trending