Female Circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So you left everything else but now you want to discuss our private parts.. which is sacred to us. Cajiib. Somali men and their entitlement.

Bismillah..

Muji

VIP
So you left everything else but now you want to discuss our private parts.. which is sacred to us. Cajiib. Somali men and their entitlement.

Bismillah..

The entitlement wallahi

Also if someone had undergone fgm why they would share such a traumatising event with trolls and incels who hate Somali women is unbeknownst to me.

Anyway you’re the only thing that’s interesting about this thread, how’s your day sweety?

The entitlement wallahi

Also if someone had undergone fgm why they would share such a traumatising even with trolls and incels who hate Somali women is unbeknownst to me.

Anyway you’re the only thing that’s interesting about this thread, how’s your day sweety?
Dont berate educate abaay. Its not common?

Muji

VIP
Dont berate educate abaay. Its not common?

Walal, do you even understand what FGM is? Someone uses a sharp razor to tear out the most sensitive tissue in a woman’s body and then they stitch a delicate area together using a needle. This process goes in for hours and it takes months for the pain to stop. The psychological damage and the complications experienced during birth are permanent. Young girls have even bled to death because of it!

Stop trying to use this issue for a platinum thread. People who have experienced this abuse before will not want to divulge it in a place like this where it will be used against them.

Would you ask a white woman if she has been raped before? I’m guessinng not. Stop trying to trivialise issues that only WOC experience then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending