Female athlete with high testosterone level barred from women's sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The blacks took over the sport industry....the white people are running the world. U will never see a Wakanda world dominance,

Kalenjin Nilotic Kenyans and Ethiopian Highlanders have an unfair advantage in marathon running (both physiological (the way they are built) as well as environmental (highland oxygen advantage).

West-Central Africans (Niger-Congos) have an unfair advantage in sprint (good fast twitch muscles) and how their legs are built.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kalenjin Nilotic Kenyans and Ethiopian Highlanders have an unfair advantage in marathon running (both physiological (the way they are built) as well as environmental (highland oxygen advantage).

West-Central Africans (Niger-Congos) have an unfair advantage in sprint (good fast twitch muscles) and how their legs are built.

Apollo u r too technical & nerdy on the subject. I look at the surface only. A gentle or a brute?

World

VIP
But she has a vagina. As long as u dont have a penis and testicle, u r a female.
He is married to a female

3BF4150E00000578-0-image-a-76_1483887952206.jpg

LMAO.

World

VIP
Does it have a d~ck? :confused:
Probably not, which is why i think he was classed as a female after birth. But he has male chromosomes, muscle build, and testosterone levels. Why on earth would he be dressed as a male and get married to a female if he's trying to convince the world he's a woman lmao.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She doesn't have above average levels of testosterone, she has the testosterone levels of a man.

Who said she was born a female and has two XX chromosomes? She is intersex.
In normal ingriis wtf is intersex?

World

VIP
uaJXFdT.jpg

@CaliTedesse @Apollo why isn't he wearing a skirt like those other female student but dressed as a boy?

It's obvious he knew from a young age that he was a man, and posed as a woman to compete in sports.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sad she chose the way of the male. She shouldve used female hormones while she was young.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is why most Bantu females look so masculine their female ancestor of the Bantus was intersex it all makes sense now.

"Female track athletes with high levels of testosterone will have to take suppressants if they want to compete in women’s sports, according to a Wednesday court ruling from the highest court in international sports.

The Swiss Court of Arbitration for Sport decided 2-1 that though restrictions on testosterone levels can be discriminatory, such discrimination is a “necessary, reasonable and proportionate means” of ensuring the fairness of female track and field competitions, The New York Times reported."

RTX6TWEU.jpg

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/01/testosterone-barred-womens-sports/

She is not even trans. :faysalwtf::russ:

Meanwhile, Ilhan Omar is pro-trans'women' (m-to-f) people competing in female sports. :farmajoyaab:
Lmfaooo aboit time to ban them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts