Fellow Passport Bros, would you move to China to find a wifey there? (Don't be racist, nice respectful comments only)

Fellow Passport Bros, would you move to China to find a wifey there? (

• f*ck YEAH, I WILL START LEARNING MANDARIN RIGHT NOW

• f*ck NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
@JohnCena

Do you like your woman flat like pancake?
Fixation on the derrière is a trait of the unevolved ape, civilised humans prefer tiddies
DC748104-6AED-464B-9EB7-747E0A3162CA.jpeg

Although the majority of women who've liked me have been Asian and I don't have any issues with their community, I think the culture is too different for me to realistically think of them as a valid potential marriage partner. I don't mind dating them. But I probably wouldn't marry one. Big ups to the Asian community though.

Although the majority of women who've liked me have been Asian and I don't have any issues with their community, I think the culture is too different for me to realistically think of them as a valid potential marriage partner. I don't mind dating them. But I probably wouldn't marry one. Big ups to the Asian community though.
What type of Asian ? South east or east

Keo

VIP
Chinese chicks are the least out of all the indhoyars to be into madow/african guys

Besides, I am not fond of China anyway and couldn't care less about learning Mandarin

At least from what I have seen, in [most] of Asia, it all about how deep your pockets are, and if they think you could elevate their social status. Very little else.

Last edited:
Lmao. That’s how you know there are kids on this site if they think Chinese will ever go for Somali. Their sexual preferences is 1) white man….then several leagues below is a fellow indhoyaar. They don’t even look at southern Asians like Indians let alone black/Somali. They consider their fellow East Asians like Indonesian as being too “ dark skinned”. We really have delusion on this website ?

Lmao. That’s how you know there are kids on this site if they think Chinese will ever go for Somali. Their sexual preferences is 1) white man….then several leagues below is a fellow indhoyaar. They don’t even look at southern Asians like Indians let alone black/Somali. They consider their fellow East Asians like Indonesian as being too “ dark skinned”. We really have delusion on this website ?
Indonesia is not a East Asian country

Trending

Latest posts