Fellow Farax's which one do y'all prefer thick chicks or slim chicks?

Which one do you prefer thick chick or slim?

• Thick

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Slim

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I lust over thick chicks. The ones Ive seen on twitter and instagram are giving me boners.

:leobite:

But for a life partner I prefer a slim/skinny chick, preferably tall like 5'8 or 5'9. Tall women are heavenly.

Slim with nice hips and futo is best. If they're thick they could turn fat after childbirth, but if they're slim they'll hopefully develop that fine thickness after childbirth. Either way the face matters too.

Bielsa

VIP
Ignore that she's Asian. I'm not into Asian chicks. But I like to be with a slim woman with her body type. It looks more elegant and beautiful to me.

H1145Z-1-358x517.jpg

H1145Z-358x517.jpg

H1145Z-10-358x517.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ignore that she's Asian. I'm not into Asian chicks. But I like to be with a slim woman with her body type. It looks more elegant and beautiful to me.

H1145Z-1-358x517.jpg

H1145Z-358x517.jpg

H1145Z-10-358x517.jpg
No xabad no dabo nothing bruh nin jabay baad tahay.:damn: I remember being with this chick who had big badhi but her xabad was nada. I was furious cause I couldn't enjoy the best of both worlds :francis:and you are here bringing up this chick which has neither.:camby:

Bielsa

VIP
No xabad no dabo nothing bruh nin jabay baad tahay.:damn: I remember being with this chick who had big badhi but her xabad was nada. I was furious cause I couldn't enjoy the best of both worlds :francis:and you are here bringing up this chick which has neither.:camby:

Bro, thick chicks are cool to have fun with. But if you settle down with one, thick will become fat in 5-7 years time. All those titties and ass are amazing on her now but God help you 5 years and 2 kids into your marriage.

:francis:

Slim 5'9 woman is my ideal these days.

I don't know why you think I'm tall. More like 5'5. Thin is relative. I'm probably some where between thin and medium build. At least I have longer legs relative to my torso to compensate.That's somewhat redeeming. Sorry to break it to you SS.

No? Hmm! I don't know why I thought you were 5'10 or something like that. But still longer legs = taller girl somehow, plus I heard (don't ask from who) that you're stunner so you're good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts